2014 Volvo XC70 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,489 - $33,571.

10/7.0

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next

Good choice

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"This is our second Volvo the other is 2001 v70 T5, one of the least reliable volvos in a few years. Given the issues with the 2001 we had a LOT of reasons not to purchase another Volvo, but we did buy a 2008 XC70 which with all the buyer incentive cost much less than the 2001, Volvo has made HUGE improvements in their quality control, so far a very good purchase no problems, All the good qualities others talk about and none of the bad ones."

Close to a Lemon

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Ugh! Do NOT buy one of these. We purchased new thinking it would be a great, safe, reliable vehicle for me to drive with our new son and it has been nothing but trouble. I have had it in the dealers shop 8 times over the last year ranging anywhere from 1 day to 2 weeks for various problems. Lots of sqeaking from the front and rear or the car, window issues, replaced most parts on the front end etc....This car is more of a pain than it is worth especially for the price. The dealer was nice enough to tell me "we would be happy to trade your car in for something else." Wow thanks, so I can buy another car less than a year later....no thanks! I'll be selling this car before the warrenty runs out and NEVER buying another Volvo again."

Great car, if you're not in a hurry

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"This is my first Volvo (I'm a long-time BMW owner) and find it to be a very comfortable, quiet, solid, ruggedly attractive vehicle. It has been completely reliable for the first 22,000 miles so far. My only complaint is that the 3.2 liter normally aspirated engine is overwhelmed by this vehicle's weight (over 5,000 lbs). This vehicle is as heavy as an SUV, it's slow and the engine is buzzy during acceleration. I have to plan merges into highway traffic carefully. I've driven the turbo XC70 and there is a huge difference. This will be a great vehicle for anyone who places a premium on luxury/safety and whose driving doesn't require merging frequently onto congested highways."

Love My Volvo

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"This is the 4th Volvo we have owned. It took some getting use to as it was not as responsive as my V70 turbo. But now I just love this car. It could use a little more leg room in the back seat but other than that the features will quickly spoil you for any other vehicle. There's nothing like a VOLVO!"

Luxury at an afordable price

By on Saturday, December 27, 2008

"This is my third Volvo and I couldn't be happier. This is by far the best one I've owned. It handles well and is very comfortable and attractive. It is very quiet, you don't even know the engine is running. I think the gas mileage is better then reported. I highly recommend this wagon, it's much nicer then a huge SUV but very roomy. My huge dog crate fits fine in the back with no problem, with room to spare."

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next