2011 Volvo XC70

Based on 45 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Not your parent's station wagon, LOVE it!

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "price, style, safety, interior room, rims, power"

Cons: "slightly heavy vs normal cars, but good for safety"

"This car has everything a family could ever need in a car. Style, safety, convenience, plenty of cabin room, and plenty of trunk loading capacity for groceries to satisfy MOM. Sporty, power, all-wheel drive for weather and camping, lots of technology, 19" rims, full size spare, plenty of trunk loading space for packing trips to make DAD smile. Plenty of cabin room, built-in lifting booster seats, high outdoor visibility, plenty of trunk capacity for toys to handle the kids on any drive. Easy on budget based on sale price and 60k miles/5yr bumper-bumper warranty/full service package. We plan to own it for at least ten years. We would highly recommend this vehicle if you are cool parents looking for a family car that has more style/sport than a mini-van, more power/handling than a crossover, and more family/mom friendly than an SUV."

Comfort, safety, relability, performance

By on Monday, July 22, 2013

"Best car ever"

Best quality car I've ever owned

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, handles well, comfortable"

Cons: "mpg"

"This is my favorite car that I've ever owned. I think I'm going to cry when I sell this car! I drove this car across country for 5 days and I never had a problem with sitting in my car for hours at a time. The seats are comfortable, handles well even in Utah snow, extremely safe, very fun to drive. The sound system is amazing and it has lots of room in the cargo area for skis, snowboards and any type of equipment. The only downside is the gas mileage and that is why I need to sell it. When I drove it around town it was perfect. I now drive into the city everyday and it is using gas quickly."

reliable, safe, but stodgy. soft ride

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Good for what it does. soft comfortable ride, mediocre handling but safe. Was t-boned, and the car saved my cups. When rear seats folded down, plenty of luggage space. Turbo is a necessity for a wagon of this weight. Overall, if you are looking for solid, but plain styling in a family wagon this is a good choice. But if you are want sportiness, styling and handling, look elsewhere."

The most comfortable car

By on Friday, March 15, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, safety features, beautiful interior"

"This car has amazing seats. Test drove many other makes and models...Mercedes, BMW, Toyota, and Honda. We just kept coming back to the Volvo for those seats! I'm always confused as to why this Wagon is compared to other sport wagons. This Volvo Wagon is just the perfect daily or long trip vehicle for busy people with kids and/or pets. Our other family car is a BMW 335i, so if we want sport driving, that's the car we take. However, even my husband agrees, as fun as the BMW is to drive, you just can't beat those Volvo seats."