2010 Volvo XC70

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Love My Volvo

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"This is the 4th Volvo we have owned. It took some getting use to as it was not as responsive as my V70 turbo. But now I just love this car. It could use a little more leg room in the back seat but other than that the features will quickly spoil you for any other vehicle. There's nothing like a VOLVO!"

Bought used in July 2011@48,000miles. Now @ 80,000

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Adaptive Cruise, Push to Start, Rain Sensing Wiper"

Cons: "Child Seats, Low H Power, No Turbo."

"Bought used in July 2011 @ 48,000 miles. Now @ 80,000 miles. Volvo is simply the best regardless of what model. Began not liking the adaptive cruise control but now I love it. Perfect for high speed traffic where cars are pulling into space between you and car in front. No need to adjust the cruise speed or step on brake. Car automatically backs off to let careless drivers cut in front. Also rain sensing wipers. Again, no need to fiddle with wiper speed while driving in traffic during downpour. Wipers automatically adjust to rain intensity. This is a safety feature if driving on interstate through large cities. Love the 'push to start' feature. I simply leave the fob in my pocket and push the button on one of the door handles to lock. Very convenient!"

Solid, comfortable, safe and love the styling

By on Monday, June 22, 2015

"All around great cr with lots of cargo space. never have had single issue with it. All maintenance covered to 60.000+. All I have done is put on 4 new Michelins. Buying sheeps for drivers seat to prolong seat wear. I tend to drive to at least 100,000 as paid cash for it in 2011. Perfect car for me to haul all sorts of stuff from shavings for a horse stall, sample of hay , horse feed, etc. LOVE it, my 3rd wagon, one was V40, a little too small for me to feel safe on a trip to NE I take every year."

Best xc70 yet, MB - like handling

By on Friday, June 19, 2015

Pros: "Super value, solid and versatile"

Cons: ">70 road noise"

"Luxury comfort, amazingly easy to navigate. Road noise >70 is uncomfortable. Navigation is awkward to program and often iPhone is better alternative."

Absolutely best car I ever owned - bar none

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"This was the first Volvo I owned. I've driven lots of high-end cars and AWD vehicles. The Volvo beats them all. It is superbly quiet, very smooth riding, handles ANY kind of road conditions automatically. Drives effortlessly yet still gives you the sense of the road. Very thoughtfully laid out interior and doesn't have a forest of stems on the column. Premium Sound System is concert quality. The nav is easy to use and kinda fun. And because of Volvo's safety reputation, I feel very secure driving my grandchildren."