2008 Volvo XC70

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next

Best quality car I've ever owned

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, handles well, comfortable"

Cons: "mpg"

"This is my favorite car that I've ever owned. I think I'm going to cry when I sell this car! I drove this car across country for 5 days and I never had a problem with sitting in my car for hours at a time. The seats are comfortable, handles well even in Utah snow, extremely safe, very fun to drive. The sound system is amazing and it has lots of room in the cargo area for skis, snowboards and any type of equipment. The only downside is the gas mileage and that is why I need to sell it. When I drove it around town it was perfect. I now drive into the city everyday and it is using gas quickly."

Bought used in July 2011@48,000miles. Now @ 80,000

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Adaptive Cruise, Push to Start, Rain Sensing Wiper"

Cons: "Child Seats, Low H Power, No Turbo."

"Bought used in July 2011 @ 48,000 miles. Now @ 80,000 miles. Volvo is simply the best regardless of what model. Began not liking the adaptive cruise control but now I love it. Perfect for high speed traffic where cars are pulling into space between you and car in front. No need to adjust the cruise speed or step on brake. Car automatically backs off to let careless drivers cut in front. Also rain sensing wipers. Again, no need to fiddle with wiper speed while driving in traffic during downpour. Wipers automatically adjust to rain intensity. This is a safety feature if driving on interstate through large cities. Love the 'push to start' feature. I simply leave the fob in my pocket and push the button on one of the door handles to lock. Very convenient!"

reliable, safe, but stodgy. soft ride

By on Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Good for what it does. soft comfortable ride, mediocre handling but safe. Was t-boned, and the car saved my cups. When rear seats folded down, plenty of luggage space. Turbo is a necessity for a wagon of this weight. Overall, if you are looking for solid, but plain styling in a family wagon this is a good choice. But if you are want sportiness, styling and handling, look elsewhere."

Solid, comfortable, safe and love the styling

By on Monday, June 22, 2015

"All around great cr with lots of cargo space. never have had single issue with it. All maintenance covered to 60.000+. All I have done is put on 4 new Michelins. Buying sheeps for drivers seat to prolong seat wear. I tend to drive to at least 100,000 as paid cash for it in 2011. Perfect car for me to haul all sorts of stuff from shavings for a horse stall, sample of hay , horse feed, etc. LOVE it, my 3rd wagon, one was V40, a little too small for me to feel safe on a trip to NE I take every year."

Absolutely best car I ever owned - bar none

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"This was the first Volvo I owned. I've driven lots of high-end cars and AWD vehicles. The Volvo beats them all. It is superbly quiet, very smooth riding, handles ANY kind of road conditions automatically. Drives effortlessly yet still gives you the sense of the road. Very thoughtfully laid out interior and doesn't have a forest of stems on the column. Premium Sound System is concert quality. The nav is easy to use and kinda fun. And because of Volvo's safety reputation, I feel very secure driving my grandchildren."

Absolutely best car I ever owned - bar none

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

Amazing wagon

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "The seats and smooth ride....like butter."

Cons: "Cornering but hey, its raised up wagon after all."

"T6 model in sport mode is a hoot. I have owned BMW, Mercedes and Acura and this car has raised the bar. Comfort, quiet and reliable. Need I say more."

AWESOME!!! Did I mention AWESOME!!!

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

Pros: "Everything about this car is the PRO"

"Sold my wifes SUV and picked up the T6 XC70.....wow!!!! All wheel drive and awesome performance. Very comfortable, even for my being a novice body builder. I was so impressed by this vehicle I went out and bought one for myself too."

Good Vehicle

By on Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Excellent vehicle,best out of three volvos owned."

LOVE my little red wagon!

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Great in bad weather, perfect for the kids"

Cons: "max passenger space."

"I've driven this car for 4 years now, and still love it. My husband laughs at me for thinking that people drive terribly in the snow and bad weather... because my wagon makes it easy. She growls at snow! I drive the wagon to transport our most precious cargo (our 2 children) to and from school, as well as to the office every day. I do sometimes wish I had more passenger space, but other than that I've been more than happy with this car. Repairs can be pricey, but fortunately they're few and far between (ever heard of an "infotainment" unit?). I like that it stands out in a sea of minivans and obnoxious SUV's. I feel she's a great combination of practical and fun. I'm a firm believer in Volvo after this car."

Previous | 1 ... 3 4 5 | Next