2008 Volvo XC70

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

"This was the first Volvo I owned. I've driven lots of high-end cars and AWD vehicles. The Volvo beats them all. It is superbly quiet, very smooth riding, handles ANY kind of road conditions automatically. Drives effortlessly yet still gives you the sense of the road. Very thoughtfully laid out interior and doesn't have a forest of stems on the column. Premium Sound System is concert quality. The nav is easy to use and kinda fun. And because of Volvo's safety reputation, I feel very secure driving my grandchildren."

Amazing wagon

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "The seats and smooth ride....like butter."

Cons: "Cornering but hey, its raised up wagon after all."

"T6 model in sport mode is a hoot. I have owned BMW, Mercedes and Acura and this car has raised the bar. Comfort, quiet and reliable. Need I say more."