2007 Volvo XC70

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

A safe, stylish work horse!

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

"This is my third Volvo, previously I owned a 740GL wagon, an 850GLT sedan, and now my XC70 wagon.I thought I was done with wagons, but this one is so comfortable and versatile, it has an enormous hauling capacity for furniture, moving boxes, plants, luggage, sports equipment and a racing bike. It is reliable, super safe and stylish at the same time. I love my interior which has the classic, real wood trim and full leather. Wonderful for long road trips or just running errands around town. I love this car, which is a good thing, as my husband says it will be a while before I can get a convertible sports car!"

Me and my car have been through so much

By on Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pros: "tons of space, fun to drive in winter, reliable"

Cons: "stuff falls between seat and center console"

"This is my first car and will be my car for years to come. it is so reliable, and does everything i could possibly want it to. I attatched a trailer hitch and can tow stuff, I have a roof rack and can carry stuff. I camp, sleep, and spend so much time in this car i could never sell it even if I wanted to. seriously a great car and will last forever. although im embarrassed to admit it, I have needed anti-skid service since last winter and its ran perfectly despite that the whole time. It even has parking assist!!! I live in new england and it is perfect for winter and camping and outdoors and all the things you could possibly want. totally comfortable for long drives out of state and all around. Ive slept in it under multiple circumstances and it is always comfortable to recline the seat and lay there, or if you need more room put the back seats down and chill out in the back, you could even fit an air mattress if you really wanted to. amazing car. VOLVO XC70 <333333333333"

Great car...purchased new in 04 & not selling it

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Winter driving and hauling"

Cons: "Ugly soccer moms check you out"

"I use this wagon like most people use trucks. I am a single guy with no kids and love my wagon. I have over 135 000 miles on it and have put next to nothing into it. I have hauled two large dog into Canada numerous times, transported a dingy from one end of the Chesapeake to the other, dock boxes 1000 lbs of sails and equipment from Daytona to Baltimore all without a problem and she still drives like the day I drove it off the lot. And she will smoke most other cars off the line and when most people are unable to get through 1 to 2 feet of snow I can still make the seed limit"

A fine, solid, well-made vehicle.

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Sturdy, attractive, reliable, great winter car."

Cons: "Parts can be pricey."

"This car has been reliable, comfortable and has kept my family safe for the past few years. I recommend it."

love my volvo ,

By on Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pros: "Great cars, safe and comfortable"

Cons: "Pricey to repair"

"I love my volvos, they are expensive but well worth the $."