2007 Volvo XC70

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Excellent Vehicle

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"This is my 5th Volvo. Had the dealer find it for me and bought it used with 16,000 miles. Now has 65,000 miles. All I do is change the oil every 5000 miles. Do have the transmission serviced by an independent as Volvo seems to have trans problems around 70000 miles on those v-70 type cars that didn't have the trans fluid changed at 50-60K miles. It's rugged and can handle the off road dirt and ditches and 115 degree days of the big bend area with no problem. My wife loves the built in booster seats for the kids and it's an estremely safe and well built car. Was rear ended at a stop light. The other car had to be towed away and we drove away without even a scratch to the bumber. Most comfortable seats and can drive for long 800 mile highway trips without getting tired. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. You can't beat the value of a known used XC70."

Trade our 4th Volvo wagon for one at the factory.

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Best station wagon made."

Cons: "No diesel engine option for the US."

Picking up a San Juan 21 in Kansas to sail back on the Chesapeake Bay.

"Our fourth Volvo wagon is eleven years old and we're looking forward to a trip to Gothenburg to get the latest XC70 T6 and enjoy a vacation in Europe. This is our favorite wagon to accomodate two grandsons with their own booster seats, to hoist our canoe onto roof racks lower than any SUV's and to install a factory trailer hitch for various trailers, not to mention safety and the world's best seats."

Picking up a San Juan 21 in Kansas to sail back on the Chesapeake Bay.

By on Saturday, January 30, 2010

"This is my 5th Volvo after a 740, 850, S70, C70, and not XC70. Yes, all Volvos are on the expensive side to maintain, but with Volvos safety and absolute comfort I can live with the expense of yearly maintenance. The seats in the XC70 are not as comfortable as the C70 or S70, but they are still orders of magnitude more comfortable than the X3 or E Class Merc. Decent gas mileage and pickup."

Love this Car!

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"We bought our 04 model when we moved to Germany. We have owned it almost 5 years and I still am in love with it. It handles great in the snow and is still smooth on the autobahn. My husband even looks good driving it. The XC70 has a classic rugged look, not cheap and plasticy like so many cars today. On top of that it is an inviting ride on the inside. We can fit our dogs or bikes and go anywhere in comfort. Wow, it is expensive to maintain but if it lasts me ten or more years it will be worth it!"

I've owned four of these

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"2 white ones, 1 brown one, and currently own a maroon one. This vehicle takes the C out of compromise. I've had back problems for years and this vehicle is the only one I can drive for thousands of miles and not get out sore. Yet, I never get stuck in the snow, and I ski a lot and am in snowy conditions all the time. The ground clearance is substancial and gives me the confidance to go on dirt, rough roads, or just pull up to the curb without scraping anything. This car just works, I put in the key, turn, and I'm off. Be aware however that taking this vehicle into the dealer for routine maintiance is expensive. Try and find a local independent shop and you'll save. This car is not for driving-entheusasts, actually it's boring. But, if your purpose is utility, confort, safety, and reliability then buy one. :)"

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pros: "Goes anywhere, hauls anything, comfy, power"

Cons: "Mileage"

"I've owned 11 cars, and this has by far been the best."

LOVE IT!!

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

"I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car!!!. Can't say anything bad about it and will definitely purchase another one. Out of all the luxury cars I have had, by far, Volvo has been the best."

Awesome!

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, lots of room, fold down seats, AWD"

Cons: "--none--"

"Definately the best car I've had. It's at 115000 miles and still going strong! Very reliable, heated seats, all wheel drive, and a lot of other cool features"

Reliable

By on Friday, September 30, 2011

Pros: "Upgradeable in everyway."

Cons: "The door controls are for the passenger and driver and awful cramped."

"I bought this car with 80,000 miles and all I have done is change the tires, brakes. Put in an K"

Love it

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great space, minimal issues"

Cons: "not much I can think of"

"At 93k miles I had to replace the bearings, but was worried about the high milage..not a problem..this is my 4th Volvo and I have just loved it with no problems. I have had a s70 then a s60awd then a xc90(horrible..lemon lawed out)got another(bad also) and recently the xc7o for the last 3 years and I love it..I am moving on to another s60 to get out of the soccer mom mode, but will never not have a Volvo.."