2006 Volvo XC70

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

excellent 2004 Volvo wagon ever

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "great car, love the wagon for storage"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Long distance miles from Florida to Washington DC, South Dakota, Ohio."

I love this car! Giving it to teenage son..safety

By on Friday, May 23, 2014

Pros: "Safe, solid, reliable, comfortable, not a minivan"

Cons: "More costly to service, decent road noise"

"I bought this car new to replace an old Toyota Land Cruiser - that I thought I loved, til I started driving the volvo. It's the perfect car for the anti - minivan mom with no more than 2 kids. Or, if you get the 3rd row seat, 3 medium sized kids. It's solid, the seats are more comfortable than most of the chairs in my house. I struggled to justify the extra cost over a minivan, but it was worth every penny. Just be sure to find an independent shop you trust to service it. It's def more costly than our Hondas we've had before."

Very High Maintenance Cost

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

Pros: "Good ride and comfortable"

Cons: "Poo design of electronics---"

"I have owned volvos for 40 years and have always driven them for well over 125K miles and at one point had three in the family. This XC70 will be my last I am sorry to say---The electronics have been a complete failure---ABS system failed--ignition lock had to be replaced, gear box failed, alarm system failed. W2"

A safe, stylish work horse!

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

"This is my third Volvo, previously I owned a 740GL wagon, an 850GLT sedan, and now my XC70 wagon.I thought I was done with wagons, but this one is so comfortable and versatile, it has an enormous hauling capacity for furniture, moving boxes, plants, luggage, sports equipment and a racing bike. It is reliable, super safe and stylish at the same time. I love my interior which has the classic, real wood trim and full leather. Wonderful for long road trips or just running errands around town. I love this car, which is a good thing, as my husband says it will be a while before I can get a convertible sports car!"

Me and my car have been through so much

By on Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pros: "tons of space, fun to drive in winter, reliable"

Cons: "stuff falls between seat and center console"

"This is my first car and will be my car for years to come. it is so reliable, and does everything i could possibly want it to. I attatched a trailer hitch and can tow stuff, I have a roof rack and can carry stuff. I camp, sleep, and spend so much time in this car i could never sell it even if I wanted to. seriously a great car and will last forever. although im embarrassed to admit it, I have needed anti-skid service since last winter and its ran perfectly despite that the whole time. It even has parking assist!!! I live in new england and it is perfect for winter and camping and outdoors and all the things you could possibly want. totally comfortable for long drives out of state and all around. Ive slept in it under multiple circumstances and it is always comfortable to recline the seat and lay there, or if you need more room put the back seats down and chill out in the back, you could even fit an air mattress if you really wanted to. amazing car. VOLVO XC70 <333333333333"