2005 Volvo XC70

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"This is the third volvo wagon i've owned. first was good second was not so good (when ford bought volvo) and the third has been good. I wouold reccomend it to a friend."

Exceptional

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"My husband and I are between 45-50 and have really enjoyed this car. It is a great vehicle to travel in.....first trip to california neither of us were tired or had stiff necks. Wish we could have afforded it when our children (5) were young. An added plus for me is I love driving it in snowy weather and I use to hate driving on icy or snow packed roads. Great investment, but it is on the expensive side for young families."

best i have had

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"over all the car is excellent, this is my first volvo ND HOPE TO HAVE ANOTHER"

I've owned four of these

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"2 white ones, 1 brown one, and currently own a maroon one. This vehicle takes the C out of compromise. I've had back problems for years and this vehicle is the only one I can drive for thousands of miles and not get out sore. Yet, I never get stuck in the snow, and I ski a lot and am in snowy conditions all the time. The ground clearance is substancial and gives me the confidance to go on dirt, rough roads, or just pull up to the curb without scraping anything. This car just works, I put in the key, turn, and I'm off. Be aware however that taking this vehicle into the dealer for routine maintiance is expensive. Try and find a local independent shop and you'll save. This car is not for driving-entheusasts, actually it's boring. But, if your purpose is utility, confort, safety, and reliability then buy one. :)"

Good car, couple of flaws

By on Saturday, September 29, 2007

"We own this car with 63K miles in 4.5 years. Great on road trips, snow, vacation w/ all the gear, dogs, kids, even mother in law. BUT there is always something nagging with it - transmission will sometimes put on a show, the engine just has "just enough" power to get through all situations and lastly - if you don't like squeeks and rattles STAY AWAY. This baby moans and groans and creaks and squeeks all the live long way home ... other than that I (for my wife you understand) would buy another one without question."