2004 Volvo XC70

Based on 135 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Love it

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I looked long and hard for this vehicle. I was able to buy one used with only 13,000 miles. The car is by far the most comfortable and enjoyable car to drive I have ever owned. It does extremely well on the interstate cruising at 75 MPH. I am thrilled with the highway MPG. I only wish I had not been so hasty to buy my Honda Pilot as our household would have two XC 70s in the garage. My only complaint is the drivers side door seal has come off and the preset buttons on the radio stuck requiring the radio to be replaced."

Great Wagon!

By on Saturday, July 19, 2008

"I owned a '91 XC70 and traded it in for an '07. Some features are absent on the new wagon that I really miss. Above all, the Cross Country can't be topped for comfort and for road handling. I also own a Volvo Bertone. Convinced two family members to change to Volvo. I hope Ford doesn't lose the luxury on the XC70! Excellent in rain, sleet, snow..all!! I am amazed at the amount of cargo space too."

Can't beat it

By on Saturday, May 3, 2008

"The XC70 is an absolutely great car, though I've never been thrilled with the service I receive from my local dealer so I take it to a mechanic who specializes in imports who does a fabulous job with it. Smooth ride, though the in-city mpg isn't the best (average 18). All the features you should expect and the most comfortable seats going. Retains it's value so well I bought it after my 4-year lease expired and I was still money ahead."

Conflicted in Lake Tahoe

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"Safest car I have ever driven (once I installed Continental M/S tires). Driving between the Lake and the Bay Area (220 miles) is now a pleasure! My only real complaint is that the anti skid device has failed twice, rendering the car inoperable. The dealer replaced the sensors twice under warranty, but I am nervous about driving it on the highway! Warranty about to expire...do I pay $3,000 for an extended warranty,dump it for a Toyonda or just pray? Deep down I really do love the XC70..."

Exceptional

By on Saturday, November 10, 2007

"My husband and I are between 45-50 and have really enjoyed this car. It is a great vehicle to travel in.....first trip to california neither of us were tired or had stiff necks. Wish we could have afforded it when our children (5) were young. An added plus for me is I love driving it in snowy weather and I use to hate driving on icy or snow packed roads. Great investment, but it is on the expensive side for young families."