2015 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,385 - $34,592.

Transaction data

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

10/6.9

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Best luxury SUV - exceptional performance and safe

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "great performance, excellent safety, technology"

Cons: "could have better brakes to stop this fast vehicle"

"I was looking for a SUV that not only had great styling and technology features, but also performance/speed. It took me almost 2 years to find a vehicle that met all my requirements. I test drove the 2011 XC60, but was unimpressed with the technology and power. Almost a year and a half later, I went back to my local Volvo dealer and saw the XC60 R-Design on the showroom floor - they had just gotten it in. I immediately took it for a test drive and fell in love with style, performance, speed, technology, comfort, safety and overall appearance of the vehicle. While I was signing the paperwork to purchase the vehicle, a gentleman came running into the dealer and said "I want to buy that XC60 R-Design now!". I looked at him and said "sorry, I just signed the paperwork to purchase it?" He was so disappointed and offered to buy it directly from me and give me an extra $1000 in cash - of course, I said no, and have no regrets - I love my XC60 R-Design!"

Good car

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

"Love car. Too big"

Great small SUV

By on Saturday, June 06, 2015

Reason: Lease was up

Pros: "smooth engine, nice interior"

Cons: "Volvo packaging of accessories"

"I moved from the XC90 to a XC60 and loved the change. The T6 is a very smooth engine and it drove great. Comfort is great although the back seats are a bit small. Only issue I have is how Volvo packages its options. I chose the version without navigation because of the upcharge; however this eliminates the backup camera and hands free dialing with the Bluetooth. For a mfr that touts safety, those two items should be standard. I did need new rear break pads after 45K miles, should have lasted longer."

Been the Best Volvo yet, this is my second

By on Monday, November 09, 2015

Pros: "Design, Options, Reliability, Stability"

Cons: "Gas mileage unless you get Polestar option."

Xc60 with Xenons

"Owned Volvo S80 Sedan prior to this one..this Volvo has been superior to that one, Has Bluetooth,Xenon HID headlights,Premium Radio, SAT/NAV and rear view backup camera. The other gadgets are ok..but for me the BLIS feature (Blind spot) is a distraction on Rainy days always have to cut it off. The lane deviation also is a distraction, makes irritating beeps. Glad they have a cut off button for all these gadgets. However this is a SAFE car.. perfect options for the wife and children with the Turbo power option that is good for those who know to use it responsibly. At 6ft 2" have no problem with height or getting in and driving long distances in this vehicle.Especially on Mountain roads & passes, the Turbo models & those Pirelli Scorpion Zero Tires are a Plus+. Would recommend this car to any entry family mid size SUV ..."

Xc60 with Xenons

Nice but there are disappointment

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable ride, comfortable seats, safe"

Cons: "lousy mileage!"

"I guess I drove Audi's for too long because when I bought this Volvo I soon discovered so many little things missing from their design of the vehicle. The inside door handles aren't lit, not enough ambient light lighting the console (catlights) and Volvo service is nowhere near Audi service. I'm now at 73,000 miles and have to replace the brake vacuum pump and a motor mount. Seriously? Normal city driving and I'm far from being a young, aggressive driver. So a tune up and oil change runs $500 plus this puts you in debt for $1800."