2014 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,320 - $34,849.

10/7.0

8.3

Based on 70 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 12 13 14 | Next

Great car - no regrets

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Before buying the Volvo, we owned a 2007 GMC Acadia. It was a nice driving car and was very reliable for the 4 years we had it but we no longer needed all the space, 3 rows of seats, etc and instead wanted a smaller, sportier vehicle. During our search for our new car we looked at almost every option out there; everything from the GMC Terrain and Ford Edge to the Cadillac SRX and Audi Q5. My husband was sold on the Terrain V6 -- but then I drove the Volvo. It's definitely worth the extra money. The XC60 is comfortable, quiet, unbelievably smooth, and very stylish. The seats are amazing. The materials and design are very high quality and well put together. This is our first non-American car purchase since our 1990 240 and we wanted to support an American brand but just felt like the Volvo offered the best product for us. I encourage everyone to take a look at this car."

Awesome Crossover!!!

By on Monday, May 17, 2010

"I just bought this XC60 R-Design T6 AWD for my wife and we love it! We test drove Audi Q5, BMW X5, Infiniti FX & EX35 and all the domestics crossovers and all paled in comparison to the overall design, form and function of the XC60. I know it's too early to tell the whole story but for now I'll just say, take a drive in one and you'll fall in love with it. Gas mileage could be better but the turbo feels so good i'll just have to deal with the gas bills. Lots of space and the seats are so comfortable. Can't wait for the long road trip! I love the BLIS, City Safe, and the Dynaudio. Go get one!"

Great little SUV

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"I own another Volvo and have driven most models as courtesy cars when mine has been in for service. This XC60 is easily the most pleasurable to drive, with the exceptions of my S60R and the cool little C30. It's been rock solid and a great road trip vehicle. No problems at all so far. In my eyes it's the best looking small SUV on the road--certainly the most distinctive. Volvo claims it's the safest car on the road, too. My only disappointment is with the mileage--we've been several MPG short of the government mileage figures, unlike my S60R, which is dead on."

disappointed

By on Thursday, April 08, 2010

"CHECK ENGINE!!! That is what my new car says, almost everytime I drive it! First at 1600 miles...check engine, 1800 miles, check engine....thought it was fixed, but at 2100 miles check engine again!!!!This is my third visit to the service department in 2100 miles!!! I would never buy another Volvo."

Disappointing

By on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Purchased 6 months ago. Was pleased at first, but no longer. First - the positives: We love using regular gas, the turbo performance is good and the ride is smooth. That's were the positives end. Now for the downside. It has very limited storage space, paint scratches easily (3 and counting), there's a huge blind spot particularly on passenger side (rear tinted windows exacerbates the problem), BLIS[Blind spot indicator} beeps incessantly (often AFTER its no longer needed}. I could name a few other aggravations, but won't. We traded in a BMW X5. Was tired of the sucking noise coming out of the gas tank every time we hit the accelerator so went for the Volvo. I'm sure it's a good car for some, just hasn't worked out for us."

Previous | 1 ... 12 13 14 | Next