2014 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,560 - $32,969.

10/7.0

8.4

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Great vehicle

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"Bought this vehicle in June of 2010 and loved it from the minute I drove it from the lot. I'm over 6 feet and have plenty of legroom and find it very comfortable. Have taken it on trips of 4+ hours on several occasions and have found this to be the most comfortable vehicle I have driven. Performance wise I average about 23 mpg on a highway trip and on about 18 on combined city/highway. Unfortunately this is the wife's car and I only get to drive it when it needs gas or when on long trips. I would probably get in trouble with the traffic cops if I did drive it on a daily basis due to the performance and handling. Drives like a sports car and at 75 mph it just wants to go faster. Have to use the cruise control to keep my speeds down to an acceptable limit. Overall I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of this car and would recommend it to everyone I know."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money."

Cons: "Wish it was about 4 inches higher."

"I have owned quite a few cars in my lifetime, "60 plus years of driving," including 7 different Jaguars. This Volvo is really the best car I have ever owned. Picked it up at the factory last year and drove around Europe for month. Car handles well, rides great, visibility is good. Found out the wipers worked well the first few days. Averaged 26.6 MPG for the 3500 miles I put on in Europe. I really can't find fault with anything about the car. By the way, this is my first Volvo. Drove Jeep Grand Cherokees before buying this Volvo. Was looking to duplicate as close to the overall size that I found I really liked in the 1998 to 2004 Grand cherokees. Didn't like the newer Jeeps, they just looked fat."

Most Comfortable

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Safest vehicle on the road with Technology Package"

Cons: "Back seat a little small for large people."

Lawrence County Pennsylvania

"The T6 version has a twin turbo Jaguar 6 cylinder engine that is smooth, quiet, and very quick acceleration. The technology package makes long trips much safer and enjoyable with the adaptive cruise control, navigation system, driver alert, and crash avoidance with auto brake. The seats are extremely comfortable. My car also has BLIS to warn you when there is an object in your blind spot. The premium sound system is great. I also have keyless entry and ignition, rear view camera, power lift gate and have not had a single issue in 37,000 miles. The city safe feature has stopped the car before running into fixed objects several times. The AWD is great in snow and ice. I think it is a very sharp looking car."

Lawrence County Pennsylvania

Great car - no regrets

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Before buying the Volvo, we owned a 2007 GMC Acadia. It was a nice driving car and was very reliable for the 4 years we had it but we no longer needed all the space, 3 rows of seats, etc and instead wanted a smaller, sportier vehicle. During our search for our new car we looked at almost every option out there; everything from the GMC Terrain and Ford Edge to the Cadillac SRX and Audi Q5. My husband was sold on the Terrain V6 -- but then I drove the Volvo. It's definitely worth the extra money. The XC60 is comfortable, quiet, unbelievably smooth, and very stylish. The seats are amazing. The materials and design are very high quality and well put together. This is our first non-American car purchase since our 1990 240 and we wanted to support an American brand but just felt like the Volvo offered the best product for us. I encourage everyone to take a look at this car."

I really like this car

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Great all around vehicle."

Cons: "After 5 months I can't think of any cons"

"This is my fourth new car and second new Volvo and this is the first car I have ever had that I can say I really like. Don't get me wrong I had a supra and a mustang mach1 which were fine cars but I did not absolutely love them (the supra was close). Even the s60 doesn't quite compare, this car is awesome!!!!"