2013 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

AMAZED

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "SEATS,PERFORMANCE,LOOKS,FUN"

Cons: "N/A"

"I THINK THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST CARS I EVER OWNED. I HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM, THE DEALER IS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. IT HANDLES GREAT, I TOW A BOAT WITH IT AND YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN KNOW IT WAS ON THE BACK OF IT. THE CAR IS EXCELLENT IN THE SNOW AND THAT IS COMPAIRING IT TO MANY SUVS WE HAVE OWNED. T6 IS SEAMLESS AND THE TRANSMISSION IS QUICK AND SMOOTH. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? JUST ONE THING....IF YOU BUY ONE MAKE SURE YOU OPT FOR THE T6. LOVE IT !!!!"

Just try it, You will want it. 2012 xc60 R design

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Ride, seats, quiet, speed!!!, features max'd out"

Cons: "Charger between the cup holders,, odd but it works"

"3000 miles on it"

A Luxury drive in the lap of safety

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

"This car is an exhibit in practicality, safety, luxury and speed! Gorgeous interior, sound system amazing. Honestly, I realized the true value of this car when a few days after my purchase, I drove about 750 miles in horrific storms. It was raining sideways, visibility was very low and there was flooding on I-95. This car handled the road so securely as cars slid off to the side in droves. While it is beautiful, nothing compares to the feeling of confidence developed when a vehicle is truly tested in dangerous conditions and performs well beyond expectations. Don't think twice, by the way, insurance companies LOVE this car and you see it in your rates."

Unsolvable Electrical Problem

By on Saturday, October 10, 2009

"We have owned the car since July 09 and have 1600 miles on the odometer. The car has had an electrical problem in the nav/backup camera system from the beginning. It has been in the shop six times and the problem still exist. We have started the "lemon law" return process."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"Bought this vehicle in June of 2010 and loved it from the minute I drove it from the lot. I'm over 6 feet and have plenty of legroom and find it very comfortable. Have taken it on trips of 4+ hours on several occasions and have found this to be the most comfortable vehicle I have driven. Performance wise I average about 23 mpg on a highway trip and on about 18 on combined city/highway. Unfortunately this is the wife's car and I only get to drive it when it needs gas or when on long trips. I would probably get in trouble with the traffic cops if I did drive it on a daily basis due to the performance and handling. Drives like a sports car and at 75 mph it just wants to go faster. Have to use the cruise control to keep my speeds down to an acceptable limit. Overall I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of this car and would recommend it to everyone I know."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals