• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,346 - $31,825.

10/7.1

8.3

Based on 62 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"I purchased my XC60 R-Design about three months ago and absolutely love this car! I had two BMW X5's prior to and really wanted a change. I was looking for an SUV with less bulk and a luxury feel. I also wanted the car to move when I stepped on the gas. I have found it with this car! It is quick, gorgeous and extremely comfortable. I purchased a red car and it is a looker! I see people walking around the car when I leave it in parking lots. I am averaging 19 mpg which isn't too bad considering it is all in-town and very little highway. I would highly recommend this car. The only complaint I have is that heated-steering wheels are not an option. But I enjoy driving this car so much, I have almost forgotten about that option."

By on Saturday, July 10, 2010

Great car - no regrets

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Before buying the Volvo, we owned a 2007 GMC Acadia. It was a nice driving car and was very reliable for the 4 years we had it but we no longer needed all the space, 3 rows of seats, etc and instead wanted a smaller, sportier vehicle. During our search for our new car we looked at almost every option out there; everything from the GMC Terrain and Ford Edge to the Cadillac SRX and Audi Q5. My husband was sold on the Terrain V6 -- but then I drove the Volvo. It's definitely worth the extra money. The XC60 is comfortable, quiet, unbelievably smooth, and very stylish. The seats are amazing. The materials and design are very high quality and well put together. This is our first non-American car purchase since our 1990 240 and we wanted to support an American brand but just felt like the Volvo offered the best product for us. I encourage everyone to take a look at this car."

Awesome Crossover!!!

By on Monday, May 17, 2010

"I just bought this XC60 R-Design T6 AWD for my wife and we love it! We test drove Audi Q5, BMW X5, Infiniti FX & EX35 and all the domestics crossovers and all paled in comparison to the overall design, form and function of the XC60. I know it's too early to tell the whole story but for now I'll just say, take a drive in one and you'll fall in love with it. Gas mileage could be better but the turbo feels so good i'll just have to deal with the gas bills. Lots of space and the seats are so comfortable. Can't wait for the long road trip! I love the BLIS, City Safe, and the Dynaudio. Go get one!"

Great little SUV

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"I own another Volvo and have driven most models as courtesy cars when mine has been in for service. This XC60 is easily the most pleasurable to drive, with the exceptions of my S60R and the cool little C30. It's been rock solid and a great road trip vehicle. No problems at all so far. In my eyes it's the best looking small SUV on the road--certainly the most distinctive. Volvo claims it's the safest car on the road, too. My only disappointment is with the mileage--we've been several MPG short of the government mileage figures, unlike my S60R, which is dead on."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25