2012 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Unsolvable Electrical Problem

By on Saturday, October 10, 2009

"We have owned the car since July 09 and have 1600 miles on the odometer. The car has had an electrical problem in the nav/backup camera system from the beginning. It has been in the shop six times and the problem still exist. We have started the "lemon law" return process."

Great car - no regrets

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Before buying the Volvo, we owned a 2007 GMC Acadia. It was a nice driving car and was very reliable for the 4 years we had it but we no longer needed all the space, 3 rows of seats, etc and instead wanted a smaller, sportier vehicle. During our search for our new car we looked at almost every option out there; everything from the GMC Terrain and Ford Edge to the Cadillac SRX and Audi Q5. My husband was sold on the Terrain V6 -- but then I drove the Volvo. It's definitely worth the extra money. The XC60 is comfortable, quiet, unbelievably smooth, and very stylish. The seats are amazing. The materials and design are very high quality and well put together. This is our first non-American car purchase since our 1990 240 and we wanted to support an American brand but just felt like the Volvo offered the best product for us. I encourage everyone to take a look at this car."

I really like this car

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Great all around vehicle."

Cons: "After 5 months I can't think of any cons"

"This is my fourth new car and second new Volvo and this is the first car I have ever had that I can say I really like. Don't get me wrong I had a supra and a mustang mach1 which were fine cars but I did not absolutely love them (the supra was close). Even the s60 doesn't quite compare, this car is awesome!!!!"

Great little SUV

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"I own another Volvo and have driven most models as courtesy cars when mine has been in for service. This XC60 is easily the most pleasurable to drive, with the exceptions of my S60R and the cool little C30. It's been rock solid and a great road trip vehicle. No problems at all so far. In my eyes it's the best looking small SUV on the road--certainly the most distinctive. Volvo claims it's the safest car on the road, too. My only disappointment is with the mileage--we've been several MPG short of the government mileage figures, unlike my S60R, which is dead on."

My first Volvo

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, feels solid and safe."

Cons: "Center (wave) open console annoys me."

"After having gotten into a potentially life-threatening accident in my boyfriend's Volvo, I realized how safe they were-we all came out without a scratch--even the 2 dogs! I've owned about 20 new cars in my life, the last three were a Honda Accord V-6 Ex-L, with navigation. I loved my last Honda and kept it the longest of any of my other cars, so it was difficult for me to change, but I'm glad I did. The Volvo XC-60 sits higher up, is more comfortable, and has the hands-free feature for my Blackberry phone. I am used to having more power, though. My commute is 40 minutes each way every day, so to save gas, I didn't get the Turbo version. I don't like the open area under the center console. The flip down back headrests are a nice feature for visibility and it is easy to put the seats down for loading large items. I feel safe in this car and as an older lady, who would heal a bit slower than younger people, I'm glad I made the change. I've owned the car about a month and put 1200 miles on it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals