• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 67 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

My opinion

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"From what i've read so far in most of the consumer reports, problems exist on this vehicle when it is fully loaded with tones of electronics. The solution for everyone who wants to purchase the xc60 is to avoid having all the electronics together such as the bluetooth phone and sat nav and rear camera and front and back sensors and BLIS and DAC and... When you want to combine all your house & office furniture and electrical equipment in a vehicle then problems occur. I have an XC60 for 1 year and does everything as it is supposed to. By far the most reasonably priced luxurious and comfort solution for family work."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"Bought this vehicle in June of 2010 and loved it from the minute I drove it from the lot. I'm over 6 feet and have plenty of legroom and find it very comfortable. Have taken it on trips of 4+ hours on several occasions and have found this to be the most comfortable vehicle I have driven. Performance wise I average about 23 mpg on a highway trip and on about 18 on combined city/highway. Unfortunately this is the wife's car and I only get to drive it when it needs gas or when on long trips. I would probably get in trouble with the traffic cops if I did drive it on a daily basis due to the performance and handling. Drives like a sports car and at 75 mph it just wants to go faster. Have to use the cruise control to keep my speeds down to an acceptable limit. Overall I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of this car and would recommend it to everyone I know."

Worst purchase I've ever made

By on Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"We purchased our xc60 in August and it has spent an entire month in the garage. It has major electrical issues. For spending 42,000 on a brand new car we are extremely unhappy. I will never purchase another volvo again. We are currently trying to get rid of it but we are having huge issues with our dealer. Bottom line never purchase a Volvo and never purchase anything from Stadel Volvo in Lancaster PA. They do not know the definition of customer service."

Best Car EVER

By on Thursday, November 04, 2010

"My husband and I purchased our XC60 while stationed in Germany. We bought it over a year ago when it was released for American spec purchase. I test drove it twice and knew I wanted to purchase it the minute I sat in the luxurious seats. My car has been driven to Normandy, Holland, and northern Germany. Now that we are back in the States it has been driven from Colorado to the south where we are currently living. I have read other peoples complaints about their XC 60 and it shocks me that engine lights are coming on and I question the type of gas you are putting into your car. We were told premium gas which yes is more expensive but with the high performance engine in a Volvo you need the extra octane. If your mechanic says that isn't the issue I would like to comment that each time you take your car into the mechanic he or she is getting paid... I am sure there are problems with some of these cars they are all electrical and anything can happen if things are not set up correctly. My car currently has 15000 miles on it and my only concern is getting a door ding or a scratch. She's kept in pristine condition and because of this my husband drives her more because he has better parking at work. I love my XC60 and would recommend them to anyone."

Best Volvo Ever

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"This vehicle handles like a dream, and is fast. It is also a head turner in Terra Bronze with the exterior accents. Love it!"

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"I purchased my XC60 R-Design about three months ago and absolutely love this car! I had two BMW X5's prior to and really wanted a change. I was looking for an SUV with less bulk and a luxury feel. I also wanted the car to move when I stepped on the gas. I have found it with this car! It is quick, gorgeous and extremely comfortable. I purchased a red car and it is a looker! I see people walking around the car when I leave it in parking lots. I am averaging 19 mpg which isn't too bad considering it is all in-town and very little highway. I would highly recommend this car. The only complaint I have is that heated-steering wheels are not an option. But I enjoy driving this car so much, I have almost forgotten about that option."

By on Saturday, July 10, 2010

Great car - no regrets

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Before buying the Volvo, we owned a 2007 GMC Acadia. It was a nice driving car and was very reliable for the 4 years we had it but we no longer needed all the space, 3 rows of seats, etc and instead wanted a smaller, sportier vehicle. During our search for our new car we looked at almost every option out there; everything from the GMC Terrain and Ford Edge to the Cadillac SRX and Audi Q5. My husband was sold on the Terrain V6 -- but then I drove the Volvo. It's definitely worth the extra money. The XC60 is comfortable, quiet, unbelievably smooth, and very stylish. The seats are amazing. The materials and design are very high quality and well put together. This is our first non-American car purchase since our 1990 240 and we wanted to support an American brand but just felt like the Volvo offered the best product for us. I encourage everyone to take a look at this car."

Awesome Crossover!!!

By on Monday, May 17, 2010

"I just bought this XC60 R-Design T6 AWD for my wife and we love it! We test drove Audi Q5, BMW X5, Infiniti FX & EX35 and all the domestics crossovers and all paled in comparison to the overall design, form and function of the XC60. I know it's too early to tell the whole story but for now I'll just say, take a drive in one and you'll fall in love with it. Gas mileage could be better but the turbo feels so good i'll just have to deal with the gas bills. Lots of space and the seats are so comfortable. Can't wait for the long road trip! I love the BLIS, City Safe, and the Dynaudio. Go get one!"

Great little SUV

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"I own another Volvo and have driven most models as courtesy cars when mine has been in for service. This XC60 is easily the most pleasurable to drive, with the exceptions of my S60R and the cool little C30. It's been rock solid and a great road trip vehicle. No problems at all so far. In my eyes it's the best looking small SUV on the road--certainly the most distinctive. Volvo claims it's the safest car on the road, too. My only disappointment is with the mileage--we've been several MPG short of the government mileage figures, unlike my S60R, which is dead on."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals