2011 Volvo XC60

8.3

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Enjoying this SUV

By on Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet ride, safety features"

Cons: "Radio reception was disappointing, gas mileage is average"

"Got my XC60 in April 2011....never had an SUV and love sitting up higher, car feels solid, rides smooth and quiet, and can't beat the safety features. My only caution is to test out the satellite radio and regular radio. Sirius in the Charlotte NC area stinks and blips out constantly throughout various areas. Very annoying so I don't listen to satellite while driving in Charlotte. Dealer says its the reception and nothing with the car. Satellite worked fine when I travelled to OH a couple weeks ago. Several of the regular radio stations I used to listen to in Charlotte on my old V70, now on the XC60 have more static and blip out, which also gets annoying. But when the car has a good reception the radio sounds great. I'm averaging about 22-23 mpg with a mix of hwy and in-town driving...a little disappointing, dealer told me I should avg more closer to 28-30. Love the extra options I ordered."

Great looking and riding

By on Friday, May 20, 2011

"This car looks great and drives beautifully.The 3.0 T6 has excellent power going up mountain roads while handling well. The best vehicle I have driven for handling in snow. Perfect size for outdoor acticities."

Good Choice

By on Thursday, April 21, 2011

"I did lots of competeing dealer visits and research. Drove some ,more than once. Didn't bother driving others after a look. I'm very happy with the choice so far. A big issue for me was safety and this is top of the heap. Very solid feel and fun to drive with 300hp. I was worried about gas mileage, but I'm gettting 22-24 overall in mixed driving. I guess my biggest complaint would be a stiff busy ride, but it's far more responsive than the cometition that I drove."

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

By on Sunday, April 10, 2011

My opinion

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"From what i've read so far in most of the consumer reports, problems exist on this vehicle when it is fully loaded with tones of electronics. The solution for everyone who wants to purchase the xc60 is to avoid having all the electronics together such as the bluetooth phone and sat nav and rear camera and front and back sensors and BLIS and DAC and... When you want to combine all your house & office furniture and electrical equipment in a vehicle then problems occur. I have an XC60 for 1 year and does everything as it is supposed to. By far the most reasonably priced luxurious and comfort solution for family work."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"Bought this vehicle in June of 2010 and loved it from the minute I drove it from the lot. I'm over 6 feet and have plenty of legroom and find it very comfortable. Have taken it on trips of 4+ hours on several occasions and have found this to be the most comfortable vehicle I have driven. Performance wise I average about 23 mpg on a highway trip and on about 18 on combined city/highway. Unfortunately this is the wife's car and I only get to drive it when it needs gas or when on long trips. I would probably get in trouble with the traffic cops if I did drive it on a daily basis due to the performance and handling. Drives like a sports car and at 75 mph it just wants to go faster. Have to use the cruise control to keep my speeds down to an acceptable limit. Overall I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of this car and would recommend it to everyone I know."

Worst purchase I've ever made

By on Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"We purchased our xc60 in August and it has spent an entire month in the garage. It has major electrical issues. For spending 42,000 on a brand new car we are extremely unhappy. I will never purchase another volvo again. We are currently trying to get rid of it but we are having huge issues with our dealer. Bottom line never purchase a Volvo and never purchase anything from Stadel Volvo in Lancaster PA. They do not know the definition of customer service."

Best Car EVER

By on Thursday, November 04, 2010

"My husband and I purchased our XC60 while stationed in Germany. We bought it over a year ago when it was released for American spec purchase. I test drove it twice and knew I wanted to purchase it the minute I sat in the luxurious seats. My car has been driven to Normandy, Holland, and northern Germany. Now that we are back in the States it has been driven from Colorado to the south where we are currently living. I have read other peoples complaints about their XC 60 and it shocks me that engine lights are coming on and I question the type of gas you are putting into your car. We were told premium gas which yes is more expensive but with the high performance engine in a Volvo you need the extra octane. If your mechanic says that isn't the issue I would like to comment that each time you take your car into the mechanic he or she is getting paid... I am sure there are problems with some of these cars they are all electrical and anything can happen if things are not set up correctly. My car currently has 15000 miles on it and my only concern is getting a door ding or a scratch. She's kept in pristine condition and because of this my husband drives her more because he has better parking at work. I love my XC60 and would recommend them to anyone."

Best Volvo Ever

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"This vehicle handles like a dream, and is fast. It is also a head turner in Terra Bronze with the exterior accents. Love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals