• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2011 Volvo XC60

8.3

Based on 63 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Best Volvo Ever

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"This vehicle handles like a dream, and is fast. It is also a head turner in Terra Bronze with the exterior accents. Love it!"

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"I purchased my XC60 R-Design about three months ago and absolutely love this car! I had two BMW X5's prior to and really wanted a change. I was looking for an SUV with less bulk and a luxury feel. I also wanted the car to move when I stepped on the gas. I have found it with this car! It is quick, gorgeous and extremely comfortable. I purchased a red car and it is a looker! I see people walking around the car when I leave it in parking lots. I am averaging 19 mpg which isn't too bad considering it is all in-town and very little highway. I would highly recommend this car. The only complaint I have is that heated-steering wheels are not an option. But I enjoy driving this car so much, I have almost forgotten about that option."

By on Saturday, July 10, 2010

Great car - no regrets

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Before buying the Volvo, we owned a 2007 GMC Acadia. It was a nice driving car and was very reliable for the 4 years we had it but we no longer needed all the space, 3 rows of seats, etc and instead wanted a smaller, sportier vehicle. During our search for our new car we looked at almost every option out there; everything from the GMC Terrain and Ford Edge to the Cadillac SRX and Audi Q5. My husband was sold on the Terrain V6 -- but then I drove the Volvo. It's definitely worth the extra money. The XC60 is comfortable, quiet, unbelievably smooth, and very stylish. The seats are amazing. The materials and design are very high quality and well put together. This is our first non-American car purchase since our 1990 240 and we wanted to support an American brand but just felt like the Volvo offered the best product for us. I encourage everyone to take a look at this car."

Awesome Crossover!!!

By on Monday, May 17, 2010

"I just bought this XC60 R-Design T6 AWD for my wife and we love it! We test drove Audi Q5, BMW X5, Infiniti FX & EX35 and all the domestics crossovers and all paled in comparison to the overall design, form and function of the XC60. I know it's too early to tell the whole story but for now I'll just say, take a drive in one and you'll fall in love with it. Gas mileage could be better but the turbo feels so good i'll just have to deal with the gas bills. Lots of space and the seats are so comfortable. Can't wait for the long road trip! I love the BLIS, City Safe, and the Dynaudio. Go get one!"

Great little SUV

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"I own another Volvo and have driven most models as courtesy cars when mine has been in for service. This XC60 is easily the most pleasurable to drive, with the exceptions of my S60R and the cool little C30. It's been rock solid and a great road trip vehicle. No problems at all so far. In my eyes it's the best looking small SUV on the road--certainly the most distinctive. Volvo claims it's the safest car on the road, too. My only disappointment is with the mileage--we've been several MPG short of the government mileage figures, unlike my S60R, which is dead on."

disappointed

By on Thursday, April 08, 2010

"CHECK ENGINE!!! That is what my new car says, almost everytime I drive it! First at 1600 miles...check engine, 1800 miles, check engine....thought it was fixed, but at 2100 miles check engine again!!!!This is my third visit to the service department in 2100 miles!!! I would never buy another Volvo."

Disappointing

By on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Purchased 6 months ago. Was pleased at first, but no longer. First - the positives: We love using regular gas, the turbo performance is good and the ride is smooth. That's were the positives end. Now for the downside. It has very limited storage space, paint scratches easily (3 and counting), there's a huge blind spot particularly on passenger side (rear tinted windows exacerbates the problem), BLIS[Blind spot indicator} beeps incessantly (often AFTER its no longer needed}. I could name a few other aggravations, but won't. We traded in a BMW X5. Was tired of the sucking noise coming out of the gas tank every time we hit the accelerator so went for the Volvo. I'm sure it's a good car for some, just hasn't worked out for us."

Not recommended

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Ive had this car for about 6 months..has been in the shop several times. Most recent was for a new ignition switch. Car only has 5500 miles on it. Will stall out at stop signs and sometimes wont start. Cannot wait to get rid of it."

Love it!

By on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"Owned it since June 2009 so can't really review the reliability. 1st Volvo and love the way it handles. Great power in the T6."

By on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Unsolvable Electrical Problem

By on Saturday, October 10, 2009

"We have owned the car since July 09 and have 1600 miles on the odometer. The car has had an electrical problem in the nav/backup camera system from the beginning. It has been in the shop six times and the problem still exist. We have started the "lemon law" return process."

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for