2010 Volvo XC60

Based on 82 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

My opinion

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"From what i've read so far in most of the consumer reports, problems exist on this vehicle when it is fully loaded with tones of electronics. The solution for everyone who wants to purchase the xc60 is to avoid having all the electronics together such as the bluetooth phone and sat nav and rear camera and front and back sensors and BLIS and DAC and... When you want to combine all your house & office furniture and electrical equipment in a vehicle then problems occur. I have an XC60 for 1 year and does everything as it is supposed to. By far the most reasonably priced luxurious and comfort solution for family work."

Disappointing

By on Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Purchased 6 months ago. Was pleased at first, but no longer. First - the positives: We love using regular gas, the turbo performance is good and the ride is smooth. That's were the positives end. Now for the downside. It has very limited storage space, paint scratches easily (3 and counting), there's a huge blind spot particularly on passenger side (rear tinted windows exacerbates the problem), BLIS[Blind spot indicator} beeps incessantly (often AFTER its no longer needed}. I could name a few other aggravations, but won't. We traded in a BMW X5. Was tired of the sucking noise coming out of the gas tank every time we hit the accelerator so went for the Volvo. I'm sure it's a good car for some, just hasn't worked out for us."

I love this car

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Practical car with great get up and go!!"

My Volvo XC60 is stylish, reliable and awesome!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Pros: "Reliability, Comfort, Safety and Style"

Cons: "None yet!"

"Everything is right with this car, styling, performance, reliability, value and it's so fun to drive."

Love the seats

By on Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pros: "Seats, very fast car"

Cons: "Needs sliding visors for side use."

"I have had this car four about 3 years. I use it for hunting in the winter therefore I spend a lot of time off roading with it in deep snow. To date, I have never been stuck! I have had a few issues with the air conditioner but all warranted and fixed."

Do not buy this car!

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "like the leather seats"

Cons: "it is not reliable and service in TERRIBLE"

"nothing to tell but I have had problems since the day I purchased it brand new! purchased in Oct of 2010 and have had in the shop 10 times and broke down three. service is terrible go to another car. I will never buy a Volvo again"

Car handles very well ,accelerates quickly

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, nice interior, lots of safety featur"

Cons: "Poor gas milage!!!!"

"I have had this car for 4 months. I have really enjoyed driving this vehicle. I was worried about the stop/start function, but you easily get use to it. I love the body style, and the interior is very nice, and comfortable. I would very much recommend the BLISS option. It is very helpful. My main reason for buying this car was the MPG rating of 24/32 city/highway. I work out of my car everyday, and average about 100 miles per day in the city. I was hoping to average at least 24-26 in the city, however I am only averaging around 21MPG, which is using 87 octane(which they recommend). I have tried 89 octane several times, and not much improvement. VERY DISAPPOINTING with the MPG!!"

Best compact luxury SUV for the money!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Highest Safety ratings. Comfort, Performance"

Cons: "It's an SUV"

"Great: Ride quality, comfortable interior, stylish exterior with great visibility, highest possible safety ratings by NHTSA and IIHS. Averaging 22.5 mpgs in a T6 with 300hp and AWD on Regular 87 octane gasoline. First 3 maintenance are covered by warranty. I gave "value" a "10" because I value safety highly, along with performance, comfort and practicality."

Drives like a race car!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Zippy and super comfortable"

Cons: "Too expensive for this type of vehicle"

"Great car. Super fun to drive. Gas mileage not wonderful, I average 20 around town and tank is small so I fill up often. The most comfortable seats ever, better then my hubby's BMW."

Excelente car

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

"This Is The most nice car ever, I love it because its safety, comford , shape, it is beautiful, and so on..."

Best luxury SUV - exceptional performance and safe

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "great performance, excellent safety, technology"

Cons: "could have better brakes to stop this fast vehicle"

"I was looking for a SUV that not only had great styling and technology features, but also performance/speed. It took me almost 2 years to find a vehicle that met all my requirements. I test drove the 2011 XC60, but was unimpressed with the technology and power. Almost a year and a half later, I went back to my local Volvo dealer and saw the XC60 R-Design on the showroom floor - they had just gotten it in. I immediately took it for a test drive and fell in love with style, performance, speed, technology, comfort, safety and overall appearance of the vehicle. While I was signing the paperwork to purchase the vehicle, a gentleman came running into the dealer and said "I want to buy that XC60 R-Design now!". I looked at him and said "sorry, I just signed the paperwork to purchase it?" He was so disappointed and offered to buy it directly from me and give me an extra $1000 in cash - of course, I said no, and have no regrets - I love my XC60 R-Design!"

Good car

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

"Love car. Too big"

Great small SUV

By on Saturday, June 06, 2015

Reason: Lease was up

Pros: "smooth engine, nice interior"

Cons: "Volvo packaging of accessories"

"I moved from the XC90 to a XC60 and loved the change. The T6 is a very smooth engine and it drove great. Comfort is great although the back seats are a bit small. Only issue I have is how Volvo packages its options. I chose the version without navigation because of the upcharge; however this eliminates the backup camera and hands free dialing with the Bluetooth. For a mfr that touts safety, those two items should be standard. I did need new rear break pads after 45K miles, should have lasted longer."

Been the Best Volvo yet, this is my second

By on Monday, November 09, 2015

Pros: "Design, Options, Reliability, Stability"

Cons: "Gas mileage unless you get Polestar option."

Xc60 with Xenons

"Owned Volvo S80 Sedan prior to this one..this Volvo has been superior to that one, Has Bluetooth,Xenon HID headlights,Premium Radio, SAT/NAV and rear view backup camera. The other gadgets are ok..but for me the BLIS feature (Blind spot) is a distraction on Rainy days always have to cut it off. The lane deviation also is a distraction, makes irritating beeps. Glad they have a cut off button for all these gadgets. However this is a SAFE car.. perfect options for the wife and children with the Turbo power option that is good for those who know to use it responsibly. At 6ft 2" have no problem with height or getting in and driving long distances in this vehicle.Especially on Mountain roads & passes, the Turbo models & those Pirelli Scorpion Zero Tires are a Plus+. Would recommend this car to any entry family mid size SUV ..."

Xc60 with Xenons

Nice but there are disappointment

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable ride, comfortable seats, safe"

Cons: "lousy mileage!"

"I guess I drove Audi's for too long because when I bought this Volvo I soon discovered so many little things missing from their design of the vehicle. The inside door handles aren't lit, not enough ambient light lighting the console (catlights) and Volvo service is nowhere near Audi service. I'm now at 73,000 miles and have to replace the brake vacuum pump and a motor mount. Seriously? Normal city driving and I'm far from being a young, aggressive driver. So a tune up and oil change runs $500 plus this puts you in debt for $1800."

Great ride. Very quiet ride on the inside

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, lots of power T6"

Cons: "Low Gas Mileage."

"The car rides like a dream. The stereo setup is a little funky and speaker pattern setup is either for front or rear focused, not able to fine tune for even sound coverage forward and aft."

Terrific SUV

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "safe, comfortable, ample headroom for 6'2" husband"

Cons: "lumbar support, two small buttons on dash"

"Purchased this car last summer and overall have been very pleased. Before buying this SUV, I test drove SUVs from Audi, Honda, Lexus, Lincoln, Ford and Cadillac. I definitely prefer the Volvo XC60 to all of them. Optimal gas mileage is achieved when driving between 30-50 mph on level roads which luckily constitutes much of my commute. The only negatives for this car are that the manual lumbar support is awkward to use and that the gas cap and back door release buttons on the dash are obscured by the steering wheel so that you have to peer around the steering wheel to find them. The local dealership takes good care of their customers. When I took my SUV in for the free oil change last week, they also cleaned and reconditioned my leather seats and rotated / aligned the tires - at no cost!Wonderful!"

I love this car. It practically drives itself.

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "Great pick up, smooth driving"

Cons: "The doorway is low, I have to duck when I get in"

"This car is fun to drive."

Great driver, behind the times in technology

By on Friday, June 26, 2015

Pros: "Probably the best "driver" I have ever owned."

Cons: "Behind the times in some of their so-called luxury"

"I have driven this car from Ohio to Oregon and back and have to say, it is a true "road car". Great handling, acceleration, etc., but I am VERY disappointed in the Bluetooth and navigation technology. You have to go through several steps to make a phone call. In most all SUV's I tested, all you had to do is say "call home" and it dialed the number. With Volvo, you have to go through several steps (or more) just to call someone from your contact list. The navigation is fair to poor, particularly if you are using the "voice activation" system. I experienced one serious problem while returning from a trip in Oregon. At one point the navigation system told me to "bear left", which would have thrown me head on into oncoming traffic. The voice activation system also does now work very well at highway speeds. Overall, the vehicle is a great driver. I love that aspect of it. However, it you are buying a 2015 (not the 2015.5), beware of the so called technology that this car fails to provide."

great car, smooth ride

By on Monday, July 13, 2015

Pros: "great ride"

"No wrecks, drives beautifully. 4 tires under 6 months ago."

A Car of Our Dreams

By on Saturday, November 07, 2015

Pros: "Ext. Lighting, 2nd row sts. fold flat"

Cons: "None yet"

"1st as you can see we have only had this car a few weeks. But, just about everything I read has been true. We sold our 1996 GMC Envoy, we tend to keep our cars a while. We decided to stay with a SUV, more upscale, & safety was our 1st priority. This 2016 Volvo XC60 delivers on all fronts. The 20" wheels are well worth the extra $$ IMO, it is fun to drive and handles like a car. i"

Love it!

By on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"Owned it since June 2009 so can't really review the reliability. 1st Volvo and love the way it handles. Great power in the T6."

May be safe but not reliable and bad gas mileage

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Reason: Not reliable,

Pros: "Unreliable, bad on gas, service terrible"

Cons: "No storage, hard ride"

"With less than 2,000 miles it had left me stranded in traffic and had to be towed to dealer. Dealer could not give me a loaner because I didn't buy it from them. At 4,300 miles I was on a tow truck on my way to the dealer again. The following week I sold it. Very un reliable and the service in the Miami area is terrible. Big mistake that won't happen again."

First really good car I've owned

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Adaptive cruise, very fine driving car"

Cons: "Gas mileage poor compared to other cars of = wt."

"I bought this '10 X60 T6 awd off a lease with 26K miles. I searched country wide for one with the technology package which has the very desirable adaptive radar controlled cruise control. I discovered that I also got a heck of a good car. The mileage could be better-- I drive with a light touch and get > 20 mpg on every tank with lots of local. Believe it or not, the only thing I hate is that the radio only gives one line of XM info at a time! I had to replace a brakelight. I think the sales force has done a poor job of positioning the technology package-- It's great yet you see few that have it."

XC60-R Design Seats are very uncomfortable

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "looks, driving, turbo engine"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats, electronics not reliable"

"Car looks and drives great. A concrete bench seat would be more comfortable, seats make car miserable to drive on trips. Back up camera not reliable. Works when it wants to. Has been in shop five times - just gave up on it ever working like it was designed."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals