2010 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

AMAZED

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "SEATS,PERFORMANCE,LOOKS,FUN"

Cons: "N/A"

"I THINK THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST CARS I EVER OWNED. I HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM, THE DEALER IS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. IT HANDLES GREAT, I TOW A BOAT WITH IT AND YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN KNOW IT WAS ON THE BACK OF IT. THE CAR IS EXCELLENT IN THE SNOW AND THAT IS COMPAIRING IT TO MANY SUVS WE HAVE OWNED. T6 IS SEAMLESS AND THE TRANSMISSION IS QUICK AND SMOOTH. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? JUST ONE THING....IF YOU BUY ONE MAKE SURE YOU OPT FOR THE T6. LOVE IT !!!!"

A Luxury drive in the lap of safety

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

"This car is an exhibit in practicality, safety, luxury and speed! Gorgeous interior, sound system amazing. Honestly, I realized the true value of this car when a few days after my purchase, I drove about 750 miles in horrific storms. It was raining sideways, visibility was very low and there was flooding on I-95. This car handled the road so securely as cars slid off to the side in droves. While it is beautiful, nothing compares to the feeling of confidence developed when a vehicle is truly tested in dangerous conditions and performs well beyond expectations. Don't think twice, by the way, insurance companies LOVE this car and you see it in your rates."

Safe car with exceptional handling

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Good value, exceptional handling"

Cons: "Nothing major"

"We bought the XC60 3.2 (no turbo, 2WD) as a commuter car for my wife's 50+ mile commute. Main reason was safety. Volvo's always had the reputation for being safe and looking bad - this one actually looks good too. We got a 60.000 mls free maintenance and repairs and that means we don't pay anything - even wiper blades are free. There are two issues with the car: the software has a few glitches and it took the dealer a few visits to finally make it work properly. All the glitches were minor, i.e. it wouldn't beep when locking. The second issue is really bad design on the seatbelts in the front. The angle of the slot where the seatbelt goes in is off, thus kinking the belt and sometimes not really rolling it up properly. Also minor, but it's odd to see such a flaw on an otherwise well designed car. That all said, if you want a vehicle you can pull off the road onto a soft gravel shoulder at 70 mph and have no problem controlling the car, the XC60 is the car to go. I had to do that on I5 when someone pushed me off the road and I would be in the hospital if not dead had I driven our second car (ford escape). The chassis is incredibly stiff for an SUV - it's more like a porsche or other high end sportscar. So don't wonder when your inner rear wheel lifts off when you pull into an elevated driveway. The stiff chassis gives you exceptional handling in corners and emergencies. The mileage is pretty good for a car that weight. We average close to 26 mpg with around 80/20 highway to city. It's a safe fun car to drive and for the price it outperforms pretty much all of it's more expensive competitors."

Unsolvable Electrical Problem

By on Saturday, October 10, 2009

"We have owned the car since July 09 and have 1600 miles on the odometer. The car has had an electrical problem in the nav/backup camera system from the beginning. It has been in the shop six times and the problem still exist. We have started the "lemon law" return process."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"Bought this vehicle in June of 2010 and loved it from the minute I drove it from the lot. I'm over 6 feet and have plenty of legroom and find it very comfortable. Have taken it on trips of 4+ hours on several occasions and have found this to be the most comfortable vehicle I have driven. Performance wise I average about 23 mpg on a highway trip and on about 18 on combined city/highway. Unfortunately this is the wife's car and I only get to drive it when it needs gas or when on long trips. I would probably get in trouble with the traffic cops if I did drive it on a daily basis due to the performance and handling. Drives like a sports car and at 75 mph it just wants to go faster. Have to use the cruise control to keep my speeds down to an acceptable limit. Overall I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of this car and would recommend it to everyone I know."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals