2010 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Most Comfortable

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Safest vehicle on the road with Technology Package"

Cons: "Back seat a little small for large people."

Lawrence County Pennsylvania

"The T6 version has a twin turbo Jaguar 6 cylinder engine that is smooth, quiet, and very quick acceleration. The technology package makes long trips much safer and enjoyable with the adaptive cruise control, navigation system, driver alert, and crash avoidance with auto brake. The seats are extremely comfortable. My car also has BLIS to warn you when there is an object in your blind spot. The premium sound system is great. I also have keyless entry and ignition, rear view camera, power lift gate and have not had a single issue in 37,000 miles. The city safe feature has stopped the car before running into fixed objects several times. The AWD is great in snow and ice. I think it is a very sharp looking car."

Lawrence County Pennsylvania

Best Car EVER

By on Thursday, November 04, 2010

"My husband and I purchased our XC60 while stationed in Germany. We bought it over a year ago when it was released for American spec purchase. I test drove it twice and knew I wanted to purchase it the minute I sat in the luxurious seats. My car has been driven to Normandy, Holland, and northern Germany. Now that we are back in the States it has been driven from Colorado to the south where we are currently living. I have read other peoples complaints about their XC 60 and it shocks me that engine lights are coming on and I question the type of gas you are putting into your car. We were told premium gas which yes is more expensive but with the high performance engine in a Volvo you need the extra octane. If your mechanic says that isn't the issue I would like to comment that each time you take your car into the mechanic he or she is getting paid... I am sure there are problems with some of these cars they are all electrical and anything can happen if things are not set up correctly. My car currently has 15000 miles on it and my only concern is getting a door ding or a scratch. She's kept in pristine condition and because of this my husband drives her more because he has better parking at work. I love my XC60 and would recommend them to anyone."

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned!!!!!!

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Excellent handling, very stylish,"

Cons: "None!"

"I've owned Ford SUV's, I've sold Toyotas, I've owned Lincoln's, Chrysler's and many other top domestic and imported luxury vehicles. I rented a BMW to compare the ride and performance; will never do that again.... BMW feels like a tin can compared to the Volvo! Hands down the XC60 is worth every penny! Performance and handling are second to none! It looks and drives the same as the first day I drove it off the lot. The sleek styling of the XC60 continues to give me compliments. I am now a very loyal Volvo customer!"

Everything I Expected

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Excellent controls, comfortable seats, reliability"

Cons: "No heated steering wheel available in 2012"

"Although I have owned many Volvos in the past I did not just go to a Volvo dealer without trying the competition. While the Lexus RX, Infiniti models, and Acura just didn't appeal to me on a gut level [purely subjective] I did look at the Audi Q5, BMW X3, and Mercedes GLK. I did not ttest drive the Q5 because I found the room behind the back seat lacking. I test drove the X3 and GLK but found the XC60 most to my liking. The GLK was definitely less roomy. While the X3 had excellent driving dynamics I found the style and comfort superior in the Volvo. I ended up with the T6 Premier plus and have not been disappointed. The power and smoothness are fabulous. While the fuel consumption has been commented on, at least it takes regular gas. Compared to the BMW X3 I found trip cost estimates using GasBuddy to be comparable even though the X3 has better fuel economy figures. I ended up installing the Nav system which is pricey but very good. Reliability has been excellent with just a couple of minor issues in almost two years. The performance in the winter is excellent. My only complaints are that a heated steering wheel was not available [one is for 2014] and that a backup camera is only available in the Platinum trim level."

Great car - no regrets

By on Tuesday, July 06, 2010

"Before buying the Volvo, we owned a 2007 GMC Acadia. It was a nice driving car and was very reliable for the 4 years we had it but we no longer needed all the space, 3 rows of seats, etc and instead wanted a smaller, sportier vehicle. During our search for our new car we looked at almost every option out there; everything from the GMC Terrain and Ford Edge to the Cadillac SRX and Audi Q5. My husband was sold on the Terrain V6 -- but then I drove the Volvo. It's definitely worth the extra money. The XC60 is comfortable, quiet, unbelievably smooth, and very stylish. The seats are amazing. The materials and design are very high quality and well put together. This is our first non-American car purchase since our 1990 240 and we wanted to support an American brand but just felt like the Volvo offered the best product for us. I encourage everyone to take a look at this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals