2010 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Too many problems

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Three years, three batteries....three flat bed tows. Something is obviously draining the battery and I was told they thought it might be the Serius radio that I don't subscribe to but they said that because it's available they think it's still "on"??? Sun Roof leaked requiring 3 separate trips to finally repair, car spent about 2-1/2 wks in the service dept. drying out. Three more flat bed tows when I couldn't shift out of park before they diagnosed a solenoid malfunction. Hope that's it and the kinks are worked out otherwise I'll drive this until the warranty is up. It's too bad because if not for these issues I love this car!"

don't buy

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

"Towed into dealer for third time , once power steering broke, twice just dead, dealer replaced battery both times and refuses to admit it has an short in electrical system. Actually told my wife we should keep it hooked to a trickle charger. I hooked a volt meter up to it and voltage drops 1/10 volt every hour just sitting, so if you leave it in the garage for a week, guess what? Told dealer today he might want to look up Calif. lemon law."

Best volvo ever built

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "You really feel protected and amused"

Cons: "Nothing at this point I can find"

"Hi everyone! Great car i every aspect. I am an owner of a D5 with Geartronic, premium sound and RTI. I love it, low fuel consumtion and good driving capabilities. Had a BMW X3 before and this beuty outperforms the predecessor in every aspect..."

the best

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "comfort and safety"

Cons: "rear seat leg room just enough"

"love this baby"

Love it.

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Quality of materials."

Cons: "Could use more storage. MPG"

"2012 XC 60 R-Design This is the first Volvo I have owned and really love it. Love the styling, quality, power (325 HP) and it's fun to drive. I wish it had more storage compartments in the driver / passenger areas, but that's the only thing I would change. OK, I would also change the MPG, given the chance. The navigation is better than any other car I have owned."

Not recommended

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Ive had this car for about 6 months..has been in the shop several times. Most recent was for a new ignition switch. Car only has 5500 miles on it. Will stall out at stop signs and sometimes wont start. Cannot wait to get rid of it."

LOVE my XC60!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Pretty, perfect size, durable, reliable"

Cons: "Expensive"

"This car has been all I expected. The only thing I would change if I were to purchase again is to upgrade to AWD and/or turbo, as the 3.2 lacks the initial punch when you accelerate. Service has been easy and convenient. I have only had 1 issue and that was with a battery, not the car. Volvo covered the tow and repair without hassle and no charge to me. Still under warranty, so we shall see what the older years bring, but I plan to drive this car for its life."

I really love this vehicle

By on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pros: "power, handling, comfort, and fuel economy"

Cons: "expensive brand new"

"The mix of power, handling, comfort, and fuel economy are unparalled! It is extremely comfortable, and the AWD system affords you outstanding confidence, no matter the weather! The 300hp from the turbochard straight 6 provides comparable power to some V8s. And the space; a family of five, we went all over Europe in this vehicle, and always had space for ourselves and our luggage. I think this is a sporty Urban Utility Vehicle with the soul of a sport car. Definitely would recommend, though it is pricey brand new; so if you can get a used one, go for it!"

XC60: The SUV that coddles you

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "Safest vehicle on the road"

"I purchased my XC60 T6 in May 2010 (new) and couldn't be happier with it to this day. On a snowy winter day, someone pulled out in front of me. Though I couldn't stop to avoid the vehicle due to road conditions, the Volvo performed exceedingly well with very minimal damage (unlike the Grand Prix that did not fare well); on top of this, the car put itself into safety mode automatically, which included turning the hazard lights on by itself and telling me that it was not safe to drive the vehicle (it even disabled most driving functions despite only minor vehicle damage). The seats are quite comfortable, even on long trips, and the cabin design overall is exceptional. My only complaint is the armrest positioning on the front doors are awkward; I am really stretching to find flaws with the design. The outside is quite the looker as well, especially the taillights. There are so many features I love, such as the City Safety, headlight washers, rain sensing wipers, messages that tell me which rear seats are buckled up, the integrated child booster seats (bye-bye hidious independent booster seat clutter), rear center seat fold-down stowage and cup holders, keyless entry and ignition, bluetooth and ipod integration, and the list goes on. I highly recommend the Volvo rubber floor mats and trunk liner. They are essential in weather conditions and with kids! This vehicle runs on regular unleaded fuel. The gas mileage is not exceptional, but not bad either (average 19 city, 23 highway). It's fun to drive, and you definitely need the cruise control as this car likes to zoom."

One of the best cars I have ever owned

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Great value for the money"

Cons: "fuel mileage"

"Great car for traveling long distance, extremely comfortable. Handles well in all weather conditions. Would have liked to see better gas mileage. Would buy this car again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals