2010 Volvo XC60

8.3

Based on 68 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Nice cross over!

By on Friday, January 25, 2013

Pros: "Power is nice with the T6"

Cons: "Never use the tiptronic transmission or CD, waste"

"I got 50K on this with no problems. The T6 is the way to go..nice! The CD payer is a waist. Who uses CD's? The tiptronic transmission is not needed. Just push on the peddle that’s on the right (its fast), no need to change gears or try to make it into stick shift, just going to mess up the trans. Arm rest in the door is small and not in the correct location and I could really use a remote starter (Buffalo NY). I had no other problems! Picked up snow tires and it holds the road, summer tires do not do it for the winter. Safty Safty is the key feature. Third Volvo for me. Good size with power and speed!"

A Luxury drive in the lap of safety

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

"This car is an exhibit in practicality, safety, luxury and speed! Gorgeous interior, sound system amazing. Honestly, I realized the true value of this car when a few days after my purchase, I drove about 750 miles in horrific storms. It was raining sideways, visibility was very low and there was flooding on I-95. This car handled the road so securely as cars slid off to the side in droves. While it is beautiful, nothing compares to the feeling of confidence developed when a vehicle is truly tested in dangerous conditions and performs well beyond expectations. Don't think twice, by the way, insurance companies LOVE this car and you see it in your rates."

I love this car

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Practical car with great get up and go!!"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money."

Cons: "Wish it was about 4 inches higher."

"I have owned quite a few cars in my lifetime, "60 plus years of driving," including 7 different Jaguars. This Volvo is really the best car I have ever owned. Picked it up at the factory last year and drove around Europe for month. Car handles well, rides great, visibility is good. Found out the wipers worked well the first few days. Averaged 26.6 MPG for the 3500 miles I put on in Europe. I really can't find fault with anything about the car. By the way, this is my first Volvo. Drove Jeep Grand Cherokees before buying this Volvo. Was looking to duplicate as close to the overall size that I found I really liked in the 1998 to 2004 Grand cherokees. Didn't like the newer Jeeps, they just looked fat."

My first Volvo

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, feels solid and safe."

Cons: "Center (wave) open console annoys me."

"After having gotten into a potentially life-threatening accident in my boyfriend's Volvo, I realized how safe they were-we all came out without a scratch--even the 2 dogs! I've owned about 20 new cars in my life, the last three were a Honda Accord V-6 Ex-L, with navigation. I loved my last Honda and kept it the longest of any of my other cars, so it was difficult for me to change, but I'm glad I did. The Volvo XC-60 sits higher up, is more comfortable, and has the hands-free feature for my Blackberry phone. I am used to having more power, though. My commute is 40 minutes each way every day, so to save gas, I didn't get the Turbo version. I don't like the open area under the center console. The flip down back headrests are a nice feature for visibility and it is easy to put the seats down for loading large items. I feel safe in this car and as an older lady, who would heal a bit slower than younger people, I'm glad I made the change. I've owned the car about a month and put 1200 miles on it."

Glad I got this car

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Solid, safe vehicle; looks great; perfect size"

Cons: "Hard to use NAV system"

"I have had my Volvo XC60 for almost 2 years now and don't regret it a bit. It drives great, and looks great, too. I like the fact that there are not a lot of them on the road. There have been a few unexplained electrical issues (Nav was acting up; battery had to be replaced), but the car has a great warranty, so I don't have to spend any money at the dealership. Even oil changes are free."

XC60: The SUV that coddles you

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "Safest vehicle on the road"

"I purchased my XC60 T6 in May 2010 (new) and couldn't be happier with it to this day. On a snowy winter day, someone pulled out in front of me. Though I couldn't stop to avoid the vehicle due to road conditions, the Volvo performed exceedingly well with very minimal damage (unlike the Grand Prix that did not fare well); on top of this, the car put itself into safety mode automatically, which included turning the hazard lights on by itself and telling me that it was not safe to drive the vehicle (it even disabled most driving functions despite only minor vehicle damage). The seats are quite comfortable, even on long trips, and the cabin design overall is exceptional. My only complaint is the armrest positioning on the front doors are awkward; I am really stretching to find flaws with the design. The outside is quite the looker as well, especially the taillights. There are so many features I love, such as the City Safety, headlight washers, rain sensing wipers, messages that tell me which rear seats are buckled up, the integrated child booster seats (bye-bye hidious independent booster seat clutter), rear center seat fold-down stowage and cup holders, keyless entry and ignition, bluetooth and ipod integration, and the list goes on. I highly recommend the Volvo rubber floor mats and trunk liner. They are essential in weather conditions and with kids! This vehicle runs on regular unleaded fuel. The gas mileage is not exceptional, but not bad either (average 19 city, 23 highway). It's fun to drive, and you definitely need the cruise control as this car likes to zoom."

the best

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "comfort and safety"

Cons: "rear seat leg room just enough"

"love this baby"

Comfortable and Dependable

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable seating. Nice look."

Cons: "Slow pick up if it doesn't have turbo option."

"Great seats designed by chiropractor. Most comfortable car I have driven. I have herniated disks in my lower back and the seat supports my back beautifully. Love the long sunroof. Next time I would pick the turbo option because it is a little slow on pick ups."

Great Car! So happy I got it--worth every penny!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Great options, Great Quality"

Cons: "Confusing Audio / Adding Oil B4 Scheduled Maint."

See! Kids love the XC 60

"Pros: City Safety: This vehicle, with the City Safety feature, has saved me from two fender benders at low mph. Let's say I was under 20 mph for each near miss. Automatic Seats: Seating is way comfortable with the lumbar adjustment in addition to the 8-way seat. The seats have incredible resilency after sitting in them for a long drive and will keep their mold vs. mold to you. BLIS: The blind spot avoidance system is a feel good feature because I depend on my mirrors and don't turn around to check when changing lanes. Parking Assist: The parking sensors let me know when someone is close to my car or when I'm close to an object in the garage, etc. I depend on this everyday, at least 5 times a day. Very useful! Head Rests: For extra rear view mirror coverage, the automatic head rest "drop" is handy. You'd never remember to drop the head rests after your co-workers ride to lunch with you. Trunk/Cargo Area: Not too small and really kind of roomy. This is a cross-over vehicle but I'd say is more of an SUV than most cross-overs. Upholstery/Leather: Have kids? Get leather. The fabric will stain from your milk, juice, etc. The leather is nice and easily cleaned with wipes. Very nice feel and doesn't get too hot during our 110 degree summers in the Mojave. The lighter upholstery tends to collect lint and to me that's annoying. Options: Options galore for how your vehicle will respond to you. These include: door locks, light timing, audio settings, navi settings, mirror settings, etc. Cons: After a year, the radio/audio system is still a little confusing. They tried to do more with less controls; as well as, some features are available in park and others (mostly all) are available when driving. It's knowing the difference that will save you time in learning your system. Manufacturer says it's within normal limits to add a quart of oil monthly to the vehicle. In my opinion and most others' opinions adding oil to any vehicle between scheduled maintenances flags a problem and frankly, is a hassle. I've done this twice in one year. I drive my vehicle hard and maybe that is why, but I cannot say for sure. Dealership performed a software update and changed out the dip stick (uses qtr measurement instead of thirds). Asked me to come back at 1,000 miles to measure the amount my vehicle ?consumed?. We'll see! In conclusion: Heavy Foot Drivers: Get the T6, it's drives just like my old BMW. If you like to go fast, but feel isn't your deal, 3.2 liter FWD is fine for you. Must Haves: Keyless Entry Remote--great for parents with kids Auto-Open Trunk Hatch--great for when you're in a hurry"

See! Kids love the XC 60

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals