2010 Volvo XC60

8.3

Based on 72 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

A Luxury drive in the lap of safety

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

"This car is an exhibit in practicality, safety, luxury and speed! Gorgeous interior, sound system amazing. Honestly, I realized the true value of this car when a few days after my purchase, I drove about 750 miles in horrific storms. It was raining sideways, visibility was very low and there was flooding on I-95. This car handled the road so securely as cars slid off to the side in droves. While it is beautiful, nothing compares to the feeling of confidence developed when a vehicle is truly tested in dangerous conditions and performs well beyond expectations. Don't think twice, by the way, insurance companies LOVE this car and you see it in your rates."

I love this car

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"Practical car with great get up and go!!"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money."

Cons: "Wish it was about 4 inches higher."

"I have owned quite a few cars in my lifetime, "60 plus years of driving," including 7 different Jaguars. This Volvo is really the best car I have ever owned. Picked it up at the factory last year and drove around Europe for month. Car handles well, rides great, visibility is good. Found out the wipers worked well the first few days. Averaged 26.6 MPG for the 3500 miles I put on in Europe. I really can't find fault with anything about the car. By the way, this is my first Volvo. Drove Jeep Grand Cherokees before buying this Volvo. Was looking to duplicate as close to the overall size that I found I really liked in the 1998 to 2004 Grand cherokees. Didn't like the newer Jeeps, they just looked fat."

My first Volvo

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, feels solid and safe."

Cons: "Center (wave) open console annoys me."

"After having gotten into a potentially life-threatening accident in my boyfriend's Volvo, I realized how safe they were-we all came out without a scratch--even the 2 dogs! I've owned about 20 new cars in my life, the last three were a Honda Accord V-6 Ex-L, with navigation. I loved my last Honda and kept it the longest of any of my other cars, so it was difficult for me to change, but I'm glad I did. The Volvo XC-60 sits higher up, is more comfortable, and has the hands-free feature for my Blackberry phone. I am used to having more power, though. My commute is 40 minutes each way every day, so to save gas, I didn't get the Turbo version. I don't like the open area under the center console. The flip down back headrests are a nice feature for visibility and it is easy to put the seats down for loading large items. I feel safe in this car and as an older lady, who would heal a bit slower than younger people, I'm glad I made the change. I've owned the car about a month and put 1200 miles on it."

Glad I got this car

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Solid, safe vehicle; looks great; perfect size"

Cons: "Hard to use NAV system"

"I have had my Volvo XC60 for almost 2 years now and don't regret it a bit. It drives great, and looks great, too. I like the fact that there are not a lot of them on the road. There have been a few unexplained electrical issues (Nav was acting up; battery had to be replaced), but the car has a great warranty, so I don't have to spend any money at the dealership. Even oil changes are free."

XC60: The SUV that coddles you

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "Safest vehicle on the road"

"I purchased my XC60 T6 in May 2010 (new) and couldn't be happier with it to this day. On a snowy winter day, someone pulled out in front of me. Though I couldn't stop to avoid the vehicle due to road conditions, the Volvo performed exceedingly well with very minimal damage (unlike the Grand Prix that did not fare well); on top of this, the car put itself into safety mode automatically, which included turning the hazard lights on by itself and telling me that it was not safe to drive the vehicle (it even disabled most driving functions despite only minor vehicle damage). The seats are quite comfortable, even on long trips, and the cabin design overall is exceptional. My only complaint is the armrest positioning on the front doors are awkward; I am really stretching to find flaws with the design. The outside is quite the looker as well, especially the taillights. There are so many features I love, such as the City Safety, headlight washers, rain sensing wipers, messages that tell me which rear seats are buckled up, the integrated child booster seats (bye-bye hidious independent booster seat clutter), rear center seat fold-down stowage and cup holders, keyless entry and ignition, bluetooth and ipod integration, and the list goes on. I highly recommend the Volvo rubber floor mats and trunk liner. They are essential in weather conditions and with kids! This vehicle runs on regular unleaded fuel. The gas mileage is not exceptional, but not bad either (average 19 city, 23 highway). It's fun to drive, and you definitely need the cruise control as this car likes to zoom."

the best

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "comfort and safety"

Cons: "rear seat leg room just enough"

"love this baby"

Comfortable and Dependable

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable seating. Nice look."

Cons: "Slow pick up if it doesn't have turbo option."

"Great seats designed by chiropractor. Most comfortable car I have driven. I have herniated disks in my lower back and the seat supports my back beautifully. Love the long sunroof. Next time I would pick the turbo option because it is a little slow on pick ups."

Great Car! So happy I got it--worth every penny!

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Great options, Great Quality"

Cons: "Confusing Audio / Adding Oil B4 Scheduled Maint."

See! Kids love the XC 60

"Pros: City Safety: This vehicle, with the City Safety feature, has saved me from two fender benders at low mph. Let's say I was under 20 mph for each near miss. Automatic Seats: Seating is way comfortable with the lumbar adjustment in addition to the 8-way seat. The seats have incredible resilency after sitting in them for a long drive and will keep their mold vs. mold to you. BLIS: The blind spot avoidance system is a feel good feature because I depend on my mirrors and don't turn around to check when changing lanes. Parking Assist: The parking sensors let me know when someone is close to my car or when I'm close to an object in the garage, etc. I depend on this everyday, at least 5 times a day. Very useful! Head Rests: For extra rear view mirror coverage, the automatic head rest "drop" is handy. You'd never remember to drop the head rests after your co-workers ride to lunch with you. Trunk/Cargo Area: Not too small and really kind of roomy. This is a cross-over vehicle but I'd say is more of an SUV than most cross-overs. Upholstery/Leather: Have kids? Get leather. The fabric will stain from your milk, juice, etc. The leather is nice and easily cleaned with wipes. Very nice feel and doesn't get too hot during our 110 degree summers in the Mojave. The lighter upholstery tends to collect lint and to me that's annoying. Options: Options galore for how your vehicle will respond to you. These include: door locks, light timing, audio settings, navi settings, mirror settings, etc. Cons: After a year, the radio/audio system is still a little confusing. They tried to do more with less controls; as well as, some features are available in park and others (mostly all) are available when driving. It's knowing the difference that will save you time in learning your system. Manufacturer says it's within normal limits to add a quart of oil monthly to the vehicle. In my opinion and most others' opinions adding oil to any vehicle between scheduled maintenances flags a problem and frankly, is a hassle. I've done this twice in one year. I drive my vehicle hard and maybe that is why, but I cannot say for sure. Dealership performed a software update and changed out the dip stick (uses qtr measurement instead of thirds). Asked me to come back at 1,000 miles to measure the amount my vehicle ?consumed?. We'll see! In conclusion: Heavy Foot Drivers: Get the T6, it's drives just like my old BMW. If you like to go fast, but feel isn't your deal, 3.2 liter FWD is fine for you. Must Haves: Keyless Entry Remote--great for parents with kids Auto-Open Trunk Hatch--great for when you're in a hurry"

See! Kids love the XC 60

Most Comfortable

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Safest vehicle on the road with Technology Package"

Cons: "Back seat a little small for large people."

Lawrence County Pennsylvania

"The T6 version has a twin turbo Jaguar 6 cylinder engine that is smooth, quiet, and very quick acceleration. The technology package makes long trips much safer and enjoyable with the adaptive cruise control, navigation system, driver alert, and crash avoidance with auto brake. The seats are extremely comfortable. My car also has BLIS to warn you when there is an object in your blind spot. The premium sound system is great. I also have keyless entry and ignition, rear view camera, power lift gate and have not had a single issue in 37,000 miles. The city safe feature has stopped the car before running into fixed objects several times. The AWD is great in snow and ice. I think it is a very sharp looking car."

Lawrence County Pennsylvania

don't buy

By on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

"Towed into dealer for third time , once power steering broke, twice just dead, dealer replaced battery both times and refuses to admit it has an short in electrical system. Actually told my wife we should keep it hooked to a trickle charger. I hooked a volt meter up to it and voltage drops 1/10 volt every hour just sitting, so if you leave it in the garage for a week, guess what? Told dealer today he might want to look up Calif. lemon law."

Love it.

By on Sunday, January 01, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive. Quality of materials."

Cons: "Could use more storage. MPG"

"2012 XC 60 R-Design This is the first Volvo I have owned and really love it. Love the styling, quality, power (325 HP) and it's fun to drive. I wish it had more storage compartments in the driver / passenger areas, but that's the only thing I would change. OK, I would also change the MPG, given the chance. The navigation is better than any other car I have owned."

Competitive in it's class!

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Safety features, Nav/radio interface, acceleration"

Cons: "Center console armrest too low"

"Nice ride, cool technology, great bluetooth, active bending lights took some getting used to, but now they're great! Sexy styling; some hard plastics on the inside, but leather is nice. Center console armrest is too low to offer support. T6 with 300 HP has real pep, but gas mileage suffers. Kids love DVD screens in headrests, and fold down seats in back are versatile."

A GREAT PURCHASE

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Great Car - Technology Package is a must buy"

Cons: "No front fog lights"

"Just recently took deliver of XC60 with AWD, Climate Package, Premium Plus and Technology Package. So far the best car I ever purchased and I have purchased many. That might not be saying much because the 1st car I purchased was a 1971 Fiat 128, which came standard with rust. I think the Technology package is a must buy. It provides Adaptive Cruse Control which is fantastic. I don’t think I can ever purchase another vehicle with Adaptive Cruse Control. Driver Alert System (weaving in your lane of traffic) and Lane Departure Warning, (drifting into the next lane) work great. I didn’t realize how bad a driver I am. The Turning Radius is unbelievable. Three small complaints: Unless you purchase the Navigation system you do not have voice activated Bluetooth. (I did not know that). Make sure the car is equipped with Navigation Prep so you can add the Navigation system. (Good advise from my salesman) For some reason the Pre-Sets stations for the Sirius radio do not function off of the STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, unless you block all of the other Sirius stations. No front fog lights"

Sleek, stylish and fast...

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Faster than most would expect!"

Cons: "Rear leg room a little tight..."

THIS ME!

"Car is very fast with 325hp and 354 torque...A lot of people are surprised how fast you can get around/by another vehicle."

THIS ME!

Do not buy this car!

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "like the leather seats"

Cons: "it is not reliable and service in TERRIBLE"

"nothing to tell but I have had problems since the day I purchased it brand new! purchased in Oct of 2010 and have had in the shop 10 times and broke down three. service is terrible go to another car. I will never buy a Volvo again"

Very good all around vehicle

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Safety"

Cons: "Mileage"

"Overall I like the car. Nice serene ride. Love the bluetooth and iPod interface. Feel comfortable in it. My only gripe is mileage. Averaging 16mpg city, 13 mpg in the winter. Would definitely recommend it. Safe and secure package is good, especially where it is for 5 years."

XC60-R Design Seats are very uncomfortable

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

Pros: "looks, driving, turbo engine"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats, electronics not reliable"

"Car looks and drives great. A concrete bench seat would be more comfortable, seats make car miserable to drive on trips. Back up camera not reliable. Works when it wants to. Has been in shop five times - just gave up on it ever working like it was designed."

I really like this car

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Great all around vehicle."

Cons: "After 5 months I can't think of any cons"

"This is my fourth new car and second new Volvo and this is the first car I have ever had that I can say I really like. Don't get me wrong I had a supra and a mustang mach1 which were fine cars but I did not absolutely love them (the supra was close). Even the s60 doesn't quite compare, this car is awesome!!!!"

awesome

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pros: "smooth drive, luxury, lots of gadgets"

Cons: "not user friendly nav system"

"i love this car! the technology is great...one of the biggest reasons i leased the car. only thing i don't like is the nav system. i'm used to a Magellan with touch screen. wish this one had a touch screen."

AMAZED

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "SEATS,PERFORMANCE,LOOKS,FUN"

Cons: "N/A"

"I THINK THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST CARS I EVER OWNED. I HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM, THE DEALER IS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. IT HANDLES GREAT, I TOW A BOAT WITH IT AND YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN KNOW IT WAS ON THE BACK OF IT. THE CAR IS EXCELLENT IN THE SNOW AND THAT IS COMPAIRING IT TO MANY SUVS WE HAVE OWNED. T6 IS SEAMLESS AND THE TRANSMISSION IS QUICK AND SMOOTH. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? JUST ONE THING....IF YOU BUY ONE MAKE SURE YOU OPT FOR THE T6. LOVE IT !!!!"

Just try it, You will want it. 2012 xc60 R design

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Ride, seats, quiet, speed!!!, features max'd out"

Cons: "Charger between the cup holders,, odd but it works"

"3000 miles on it"

Incredible Highway Driving!

By on Saturday, October 01, 2011

"This car is perfect. Size, manuevering, features. Drives like a dream on the highway. Simplicity and elegance inside. Love it."

Best volvo ever built

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "You really feel protected and amused"

Cons: "Nothing at this point I can find"

"Hi everyone! Great car i every aspect. I am an owner of a D5 with Geartronic, premium sound and RTI. I love it, low fuel consumtion and good driving capabilities. Had a BMW X3 before and this beuty outperforms the predecessor in every aspect..."

nice

By on Sunday, July 24, 2011

"just trade my chevy avalanche for this xc60 r design..i own 3 volvo before..850r.s80t6,this is the most performant car i have...just wait for winter to test on pa..and no repair for 5 year..i love it.."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals