2010 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

My opinion

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"From what i've read so far in most of the consumer reports, problems exist on this vehicle when it is fully loaded with tones of electronics. The solution for everyone who wants to purchase the xc60 is to avoid having all the electronics together such as the bluetooth phone and sat nav and rear camera and front and back sensors and BLIS and DAC and... When you want to combine all your house & office furniture and electrical equipment in a vehicle then problems occur. I have an XC60 for 1 year and does everything as it is supposed to. By far the most reasonably priced luxurious and comfort solution for family work."

Best luxury SUV - exceptional performance and safe

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "great performance, excellent safety, technology"

Cons: "could have better brakes to stop this fast vehicle"

"I was looking for a SUV that not only had great styling and technology features, but also performance/speed. It took me almost 2 years to find a vehicle that met all my requirements. I test drove the 2011 XC60, but was unimpressed with the technology and power. Almost a year and a half later, I went back to my local Volvo dealer and saw the XC60 R-Design on the showroom floor - they had just gotten it in. I immediately took it for a test drive and fell in love with style, performance, speed, technology, comfort, safety and overall appearance of the vehicle. While I was signing the paperwork to purchase the vehicle, a gentleman came running into the dealer and said "I want to buy that XC60 R-Design now!". I looked at him and said "sorry, I just signed the paperwork to purchase it?" He was so disappointed and offered to buy it directly from me and give me an extra $1000 in cash - of course, I said no, and have no regrets - I love my XC60 R-Design!"

Good car

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

"Love car. Too big"

Car handles very well ,accelerates quickly

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, nice interior, lots of safety featur"

Cons: "Poor gas milage!!!!"

"I have had this car for 4 months. I have really enjoyed driving this vehicle. I was worried about the stop/start function, but you easily get use to it. I love the body style, and the interior is very nice, and comfortable. I would very much recommend the BLISS option. It is very helpful. My main reason for buying this car was the MPG rating of 24/32 city/highway. I work out of my car everyday, and average about 100 miles per day in the city. I was hoping to average at least 24-26 in the city, however I am only averaging around 21MPG, which is using 87 octane(which they recommend). I have tried 89 octane several times, and not much improvement. VERY DISAPPOINTING with the MPG!!"

Excelente car

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

"This Is The most nice car ever, I love it because its safety, comford , shape, it is beautiful, and so on..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals