• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2010 Volvo XC60

8.2

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next

Worst purchase I've ever made

By on Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"We purchased our xc60 in August and it has spent an entire month in the garage. It has major electrical issues. For spending 42,000 on a brand new car we are extremely unhappy. I will never purchase another volvo again. We are currently trying to get rid of it but we are having huge issues with our dealer. Bottom line never purchase a Volvo and never purchase anything from Stadel Volvo in Lancaster PA. They do not know the definition of customer service."

Best Car EVER

By on Thursday, November 04, 2010

"My husband and I purchased our XC60 while stationed in Germany. We bought it over a year ago when it was released for American spec purchase. I test drove it twice and knew I wanted to purchase it the minute I sat in the luxurious seats. My car has been driven to Normandy, Holland, and northern Germany. Now that we are back in the States it has been driven from Colorado to the south where we are currently living. I have read other peoples complaints about their XC 60 and it shocks me that engine lights are coming on and I question the type of gas you are putting into your car. We were told premium gas which yes is more expensive but with the high performance engine in a Volvo you need the extra octane. If your mechanic says that isn't the issue I would like to comment that each time you take your car into the mechanic he or she is getting paid... I am sure there are problems with some of these cars they are all electrical and anything can happen if things are not set up correctly. My car currently has 15000 miles on it and my only concern is getting a door ding or a scratch. She's kept in pristine condition and because of this my husband drives her more because he has better parking at work. I love my XC60 and would recommend them to anyone."

Best Volvo Ever

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"This vehicle handles like a dream, and is fast. It is also a head turner in Terra Bronze with the exterior accents. Love it!"

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, September 30, 2010

"I purchased my XC60 R-Design about three months ago and absolutely love this car! I had two BMW X5's prior to and really wanted a change. I was looking for an SUV with less bulk and a luxury feel. I also wanted the car to move when I stepped on the gas. I have found it with this car! It is quick, gorgeous and extremely comfortable. I purchased a red car and it is a looker! I see people walking around the car when I leave it in parking lots. I am averaging 19 mpg which isn't too bad considering it is all in-town and very little highway. I would highly recommend this car. The only complaint I have is that heated-steering wheels are not an option. But I enjoy driving this car so much, I have almost forgotten about that option."

By on Saturday, July 10, 2010

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 13 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals