2010 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 73 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Excelente car

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

"This Is The most nice car ever, I love it because its safety, comford , shape, it is beautiful, and so on..."

Would buy again

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

"I bought this car used with 30k miles on it. I've put 42,500 on it since (now has 72,500 total). I've been very happy with it and would buy again. The ride is very quiet, responsive. It's very comfortable even in harsh winter."

First really good car I've owned

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Adaptive cruise, very fine driving car"

Cons: "Gas mileage poor compared to other cars of = wt."

"I bought this '10 X60 T6 awd off a lease with 26K miles. I searched country wide for one with the technology package which has the very desirable adaptive radar controlled cruise control. I discovered that I also got a heck of a good car. The mileage could be better-- I drive with a light touch and get > 20 mpg on every tank with lots of local. Believe it or not, the only thing I hate is that the radio only gives one line of XM info at a time! I had to replace a brakelight. I think the sales force has done a poor job of positioning the technology package-- It's great yet you see few that have it."

Terrific SUV

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "safe, comfortable, ample headroom for 6'2" husband"

Cons: "lumbar support, two small buttons on dash"

"Purchased this car last summer and overall have been very pleased. Before buying this SUV, I test drove SUVs from Audi, Honda, Lexus, Lincoln, Ford and Cadillac. I definitely prefer the Volvo XC60 to all of them. Optimal gas mileage is achieved when driving between 30-50 mph on level roads which luckily constitutes much of my commute. The only negatives for this car are that the manual lumbar support is awkward to use and that the gas cap and back door release buttons on the dash are obscured by the steering wheel so that you have to peer around the steering wheel to find them. The local dealership takes good care of their customers. When I took my SUV in for the free oil change last week, they also cleaned and reconditioned my leather seats and rotated / aligned the tires - at no cost!Wonderful!"

Good car

By on Wednesday, December 24, 2014

"Love car. Too big"

Nice but there are disappointment

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable ride, comfortable seats, safe"

Cons: "lousy mileage!"

"I guess I drove Audi's for too long because when I bought this Volvo I soon discovered so many little things missing from their design of the vehicle. The inside door handles aren't lit, not enough ambient light lighting the console (catlights) and Volvo service is nowhere near Audi service. I'm now at 73,000 miles and have to replace the brake vacuum pump and a motor mount. Seriously? Normal city driving and I'm far from being a young, aggressive driver. So a tune up and oil change runs $500 plus this puts you in debt for $1800."

Great ride. Very quiet ride on the inside

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, lots of power T6"

Cons: "Low Gas Mileage."

"The car rides like a dream. The stereo setup is a little funky and speaker pattern setup is either for front or rear focused, not able to fine tune for even sound coverage forward and aft."

Best luxury SUV - exceptional performance and safe

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "great performance, excellent safety, technology"

Cons: "could have better brakes to stop this fast vehicle"

"I was looking for a SUV that not only had great styling and technology features, but also performance/speed. It took me almost 2 years to find a vehicle that met all my requirements. I test drove the 2011 XC60, but was unimpressed with the technology and power. Almost a year and a half later, I went back to my local Volvo dealer and saw the XC60 R-Design on the showroom floor - they had just gotten it in. I immediately took it for a test drive and fell in love with style, performance, speed, technology, comfort, safety and overall appearance of the vehicle. While I was signing the paperwork to purchase the vehicle, a gentleman came running into the dealer and said "I want to buy that XC60 R-Design now!". I looked at him and said "sorry, I just signed the paperwork to purchase it?" He was so disappointed and offered to buy it directly from me and give me an extra $1000 in cash - of course, I said no, and have no regrets - I love my XC60 R-Design!"

Car handles very well ,accelerates quickly

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Handles well, nice interior, lots of safety featur"

Cons: "Poor gas milage!!!!"

"I have had this car for 4 months. I have really enjoyed driving this vehicle. I was worried about the stop/start function, but you easily get use to it. I love the body style, and the interior is very nice, and comfortable. I would very much recommend the BLISS option. It is very helpful. My main reason for buying this car was the MPG rating of 24/32 city/highway. I work out of my car everyday, and average about 100 miles per day in the city. I was hoping to average at least 24-26 in the city, however I am only averaging around 21MPG, which is using 87 octane(which they recommend). I have tried 89 octane several times, and not much improvement. VERY DISAPPOINTING with the MPG!!"

Best compact luxury SUV for the money!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "Highest Safety ratings. Comfort, Performance"

Cons: "It's an SUV"

"Great: Ride quality, comfortable interior, stylish exterior with great visibility, highest possible safety ratings by NHTSA and IIHS. Averaging 22.5 mpgs in a T6 with 300hp and AWD on Regular 87 octane gasoline. First 3 maintenance are covered by warranty. I gave "value" a "10" because I value safety highly, along with performance, comfort and practicality."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals