2010 Volvo XC60

8.4

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2010 - 2016 models.

Great little SUV

By on Saturday, April 17, 2010

"I own another Volvo and have driven most models as courtesy cars when mine has been in for service. This XC60 is easily the most pleasurable to drive, with the exceptions of my S60R and the cool little C30. It's been rock solid and a great road trip vehicle. No problems at all so far. In my eyes it's the best looking small SUV on the road--certainly the most distinctive. Volvo claims it's the safest car on the road, too. My only disappointment is with the mileage--we've been several MPG short of the government mileage figures, unlike my S60R, which is dead on."

the best

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "comfort and safety"

Cons: "rear seat leg room just enough"

"love this baby"

AMAZED

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "SEATS,PERFORMANCE,LOOKS,FUN"

Cons: "N/A"

"I THINK THIS IS THE ONE OF THE BEST CARS I EVER OWNED. I HAVEN'T HAD A PROBLEM, THE DEALER IS THE BEST DEALER I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH. IT HANDLES GREAT, I TOW A BOAT WITH IT AND YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN KNOW IT WAS ON THE BACK OF IT. THE CAR IS EXCELLENT IN THE SNOW AND THAT IS COMPAIRING IT TO MANY SUVS WE HAVE OWNED. T6 IS SEAMLESS AND THE TRANSMISSION IS QUICK AND SMOOTH. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? JUST ONE THING....IF YOU BUY ONE MAKE SURE YOU OPT FOR THE T6. LOVE IT !!!!"

Awesome Crossover!!!

By on Monday, May 17, 2010

"I just bought this XC60 R-Design T6 AWD for my wife and we love it! We test drove Audi Q5, BMW X5, Infiniti FX & EX35 and all the domestics crossovers and all paled in comparison to the overall design, form and function of the XC60. I know it's too early to tell the whole story but for now I'll just say, take a drive in one and you'll fall in love with it. Gas mileage could be better but the turbo feels so good i'll just have to deal with the gas bills. Lots of space and the seats are so comfortable. Can't wait for the long road trip! I love the BLIS, City Safe, and the Dynaudio. Go get one!"

Competitive in it's class!

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pros: "Safety features, Nav/radio interface, acceleration"

Cons: "Center console armrest too low"

"Nice ride, cool technology, great bluetooth, active bending lights took some getting used to, but now they're great! Sexy styling; some hard plastics on the inside, but leather is nice. Center console armrest is too low to offer support. T6 with 300 HP has real pep, but gas mileage suffers. Kids love DVD screens in headrests, and fold down seats in back are versatile."

Just try it, You will want it. 2012 xc60 R design

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Ride, seats, quiet, speed!!!, features max'd out"

Cons: "Charger between the cup holders,, odd but it works"

"3000 miles on it"

A Luxury drive in the lap of safety

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

"This car is an exhibit in practicality, safety, luxury and speed! Gorgeous interior, sound system amazing. Honestly, I realized the true value of this car when a few days after my purchase, I drove about 750 miles in horrific storms. It was raining sideways, visibility was very low and there was flooding on I-95. This car handled the road so securely as cars slid off to the side in droves. While it is beautiful, nothing compares to the feeling of confidence developed when a vehicle is truly tested in dangerous conditions and performs well beyond expectations. Don't think twice, by the way, insurance companies LOVE this car and you see it in your rates."

Unsolvable Electrical Problem

By on Saturday, October 10, 2009

"We have owned the car since July 09 and have 1600 miles on the odometer. The car has had an electrical problem in the nav/backup camera system from the beginning. It has been in the shop six times and the problem still exist. We have started the "lemon law" return process."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"Bought this vehicle in June of 2010 and loved it from the minute I drove it from the lot. I'm over 6 feet and have plenty of legroom and find it very comfortable. Have taken it on trips of 4+ hours on several occasions and have found this to be the most comfortable vehicle I have driven. Performance wise I average about 23 mpg on a highway trip and on about 18 on combined city/highway. Unfortunately this is the wife's car and I only get to drive it when it needs gas or when on long trips. I would probably get in trouble with the traffic cops if I did drive it on a daily basis due to the performance and handling. Drives like a sports car and at 75 mph it just wants to go faster. Have to use the cruise control to keep my speeds down to an acceptable limit. Overall I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of this car and would recommend it to everyone I know."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the money."

Cons: "Wish it was about 4 inches higher."

"I have owned quite a few cars in my lifetime, "60 plus years of driving," including 7 different Jaguars. This Volvo is really the best car I have ever owned. Picked it up at the factory last year and drove around Europe for month. Car handles well, rides great, visibility is good. Found out the wipers worked well the first few days. Averaged 26.6 MPG for the 3500 miles I put on in Europe. I really can't find fault with anything about the car. By the way, this is my first Volvo. Drove Jeep Grand Cherokees before buying this Volvo. Was looking to duplicate as close to the overall size that I found I really liked in the 1998 to 2004 Grand cherokees. Didn't like the newer Jeeps, they just looked fat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals