2010 Volvo XC60

8.3

Based on 67 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

LOVE my XC60!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "Pretty, perfect size, durable, reliable"

Cons: "Expensive"

"This car has been all I expected. The only thing I would change if I were to purchase again is to upgrade to AWD and/or turbo, as the 3.2 lacks the initial punch when you accelerate. Service has been easy and convenient. I have only had 1 issue and that was with a battery, not the car. Volvo covered the tow and repair without hassle and no charge to me. Still under warranty, so we shall see what the older years bring, but I plan to drive this car for its life."

May be safe but not reliable and bad gas mileage

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Reason: Not reliable,

Pros: "Unreliable, bad on gas, service terrible"

Cons: "No storage, hard ride"

"With less than 2,000 miles it had left me stranded in traffic and had to be towed to dealer. Dealer could not give me a loaner because I didn't buy it from them. At 4,300 miles I was on a tow truck on my way to the dealer again. The following week I sold it. Very un reliable and the service in the Miami area is terrible. Big mistake that won't happen again."

I really love this vehicle

By on Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pros: "power, handling, comfort, and fuel economy"

Cons: "expensive brand new"

"The mix of power, handling, comfort, and fuel economy are unparalled! It is extremely comfortable, and the AWD system affords you outstanding confidence, no matter the weather! The 300hp from the turbochard straight 6 provides comparable power to some V8s. And the space; a family of five, we went all over Europe in this vehicle, and always had space for ourselves and our luggage. I think this is a sporty Urban Utility Vehicle with the soul of a sport car. Definitely would recommend, though it is pricey brand new; so if you can get a used one, go for it!"

Everything I Expected

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Excellent controls, comfortable seats, reliability"

Cons: "No heated steering wheel available in 2012"

"Although I have owned many Volvos in the past I did not just go to a Volvo dealer without trying the competition. While the Lexus RX, Infiniti models, and Acura just didn't appeal to me on a gut level [purely subjective] I did look at the Audi Q5, BMW X3, and Mercedes GLK. I did not ttest drive the Q5 because I found the room behind the back seat lacking. I test drove the X3 and GLK but found the XC60 most to my liking. The GLK was definitely less roomy. While the X3 had excellent driving dynamics I found the style and comfort superior in the Volvo. I ended up with the T6 Premier plus and have not been disappointed. The power and smoothness are fabulous. While the fuel consumption has been commented on, at least it takes regular gas. Compared to the BMW X3 I found trip cost estimates using GasBuddy to be comparable even though the X3 has better fuel economy figures. I ended up installing the Nav system which is pricey but very good. Reliability has been excellent with just a couple of minor issues in almost two years. The performance in the winter is excellent. My only complaints are that a heated steering wheel was not available [one is for 2014] and that a backup camera is only available in the Platinum trim level."

Too many problems

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"Three years, three batteries....three flat bed tows. Something is obviously draining the battery and I was told they thought it might be the Serius radio that I don't subscribe to but they said that because it's available they think it's still "on"??? Sun Roof leaked requiring 3 separate trips to finally repair, car spent about 2-1/2 wks in the service dept. drying out. Three more flat bed tows when I couldn't shift out of park before they diagnosed a solenoid malfunction. Hope that's it and the kinks are worked out otherwise I'll drive this until the warranty is up. It's too bad because if not for these issues I love this car!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo XC60 near Honolulu. See local deals