1998 Volvo V90

9.6

Based on 10 Ratings for the 1997 - 1998 models.

9.8/10
    9.9/10
    9.7/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Classic & Classy Wagon--Too Bad No Longer Built

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pros: "Turning Circle, Comfort, Spacious, Versatile"

Cons: "Cost of maintenance, but worth it."

"Have owned mine since new--14 years+, would never get rid of it. Perfect for me--spacious, roomy/airy cabin--not claustrophobic like the newer ones, lots of head/leg/hip room, most efficient use of space, since it is a square box. Volvo got away from boxy look, but this box is a beautiful box, and best edition. Practical and comfortable, adequate power, high seating position, lots of glass area. Amazing turning circle (can make U-Turns in less space than tiny cars--sometimes I put on a show for others for entertainment)and very easy to drive, much more so than smaller car--very maneuverable in traffic, and dodging taxicabs in New York City. If maintained will last--expensive to upkeep, but worth it. Re winter driving--with 4 good snow tires, no problem at all--can run with the SUV's. Friend liked my V90, wanted to buy used one for her son as first car--I found one with 60K miles for $7K--son said no--it is "old man's car"--what a stupid kid--hey I race BMW's with it--doesn't know what he missed. If I could get another one, I would. Newer Volvo's are not as good. This is the best, and if Volvo would go back to this formula, they could do better than now. Boxy is now cool and hip, not those over-styled and faddish cars out there."

Love the car

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "practical, comfortable, nice seats, good quality"

Cons: "dated look, wish it had 8 cylinders"

"We still drive our v90 to Florida from Georgia all the time. It's a great car, well built, very comfortable and you can see out of it well because of all the glass. Plus it has so much room for extra stuff we never need anything bigger than this car. We bought ours used and that was 3 years ago. If you maintain these cars, they will last forever."

Wouldn't be without it!

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room for kids and animals. Lots of comfort"

Cons: "Not the prettiest car out there...but worth it."

"The Volvo V90 is one of the best vehicles out there. I have the third row seats which make it able to bring all the kids plus their friends. It drives great, always works when you need it, and is great in all kinds of weather. The only con I have about this car is that it's not as comfortable as my newer XC90! Do yourself a favor and give it a try. You'll never regret it and probably won't want to go back to another brand of vehicle again."

Killer Wagon!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "Great ride and handling super comfortable Road Car"

Cons: "Hard to find repair info parts can be hard tofind"

"Owned for 3 years and have put 30K on her. Great road car just super comfortable on a long trip. Simply perfection in fit finish and workmanship. The old girl is 13 years old and has 170K miles on the clock and it still looks runs and rides like a new car!"

1998 V90

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"What a car!!!! I have been very satisfied with this vehicle, it keeps on giving if you do the routine maintenance. Highly recommend."

Per Page:  5 | 10
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo V90 near Honolulu. See local deals