2010 Volvo V70

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2008 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Has never missed a service!

By on Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Pros: "Great looking wagon. Very safe. Taken care of."

Cons: "No trailer hitch."

"Excellent condition! Four new tires. Black, tan interior, sun roof. Only 1 driver. Has NEVER missed a service. Have all the paper work."

Volvo Lover

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "great ability to turn very sharply,comfortable"

Cons: "bad gas mileage compared to my other Volvos"

"have had a Volvo Station Wagon since 1980 .....that was my first....believe it or not,the next one was a 1997...which I would still be driving today if a stupid person..not even having a drivers license....hit me and totaled it. But that is another story...I kept the 1980 when I bought the 1997..... I drove both of them.....which one depended upon where I was going.... (PS EVERYthing in the 1980 worked great) I would still have and would still drive the 1980...if I had it...however...on a very rainy night..I was only driving about 5mph...in a parking lot...when I tried to stop in time to miss the sort of out of sight sign .....I failed....bumped into it...the front grill just fell off...long story short...it also was totaled Best gas mph...the 1997 ....best ride...the 2008....the interior was the same in all...but 1997 had controls in the console....I didn't like that...the 2008 has them on the drivers door. ......I don't like the "plastic" bumpers on the 2008...the front has been "hit" by crazy people in parking lots...the plastic has just fallen off where it has been hit...I do have the offical Volvo retouch paint and one day...I will get it painted so it looks better. I did discover,when the 1980 and 1997 were involved in accidents...(not the parking lot story but other accidents...in which I was NEVER at fault...just in the wrong place at the wrong time.)...the 'side' bars going down the lenght of the car were not alike...one was wider then the other....I hope and I guess Volvo found a metal for the bar that could be made smaller and still provide superior safety. . ....After that,I bought a 2008....Gosh,only Three cars since 1980....."

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "To many to list"

Cons: "I wish it had AWD"

"Hands down the best car I've ever owned. It drives as if its a much smaller car, but has great leg and headroom in the front and back seats. My spouce is 6'4 and fits comfortably in front and still leaves room for an adult to sit in the back seat. Car handles great in rain or show."

V70s are great!

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Super build quality. Very Comfortable seating."

Cons: "None."

"This is our 3rd Volvo, 2nd V70. Loved them all. Really sorry that they've been dropped from the US market. The seating is superb - wonderful for long trips. The cargo area is extremely well thought out. Many cargo tie-down hooks along sides as well as adjustable sliding tie-down hooks along cargo floor. The rear seats fold completely flat with just a pull of a small handle on each side. There is also an area of the floor that lifts up for out-of-sight storage of smaller items - I keep 8 adjustable elastic cords under there that secure any type of cargo. Not crazy about the looks or front seating area of the XC70, the 'forced' substitute vehicle. Guess my next car will be an XC60."

By on Monday, April 25, 2011

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo V70 near Honolulu. See local deals