2007 Volvo V70

7.7

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Love the volvo wagons

By on Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, safe, comfortable."

"I've had over 10 Volvo wagons in my life. All but one have given me good service (electrical short I couldn't figure out). Currently own 2000 V70 w/ 165k and 2004 XC70 w/115k. I am a salesman and put anywhere from 25k to 30k per year on my vehicle for work. Have always bought used wagons w/ over 100k miles on the odo. Do all basic service myself. Keep until the cars usually have well over 200k on them. Had a 740 wagon that had 450k on it with no major repairs before the rear main seal started leaking. Otherwise, it ran great, just didn't want to put money into a car w/ that many miles on it. Son-in-law, daughter and 8 month old granddaughter drive a 2001 V70 and were in an accident just last weekend w/ a Honda Accord. Honda T-boned the passenger front fender and door at an intersection. Both cars doing approx 35 mph. No one hurt. Honda definitely totalled, jury is still out on the Volvo. Do your maintenance, fix it immediately when it breaks, drive the car like an adult and these cars will last you a very long time."

Our 01 V70xc - ( xc70)

By on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pros: "comfort affordable luxury"

Cons: "08"

"Great car -unbelieveable in snow and ice - easy to maintain we have 2 01 v70xc's one has over 285,000 miles looks and runs brand new, does a 130 mile commute 6 days a week -3900 miles per month avg mostly city miles car avg mpg 24.9 and 32mpg hwy on longer trips - Our other has 130,000 commutes 242 miles each way twice a week and goes through some of the worst road conditions possible, ice, white outs, heavy snow the car is un stoppable. The key is maintainence, and have someone who knows what hey are doing work on the car, they are not hard to work on and the key is to change your oil every 3-5k and change your transmission fluid every 30,000 and you won't have any problems. Would highly reccomend this car to anyone, Nothing is better in snow and ice Period -(( Dont even waste your time looking at subaru not even close in any department Volvo For LIFE !!"

the best

By on Monday, September 9, 2013

Pros: "gas milage, comfort, reliability, handling, VALUE"

Cons: "difficulty accessing beneath the front seat"

"We're just over 218,000 miles in this car. The other week I needed to replace the tires and elected to put the 80,000 mile tire on - I expect to get to a million miles on this baby. The mileage is great-exceeds 32 mpg on the highways. It handles beautifully, is so comfortable and I cringe at the mere suggestion of changing cars."

Powerful, fun to drive, expensive to maintain

By on Monday, April 8, 2013

Pros: "Great engine, comfortable,fun to drive"

Cons: "expensive to maintain, turning circle"

"This 2004 Volvo V70 R is a substantial car with a top engine, smooth ride, very comfortable interior. It has amazing acceleration and stability on the road, tons of space inside for passengers and gear.It's great in the snow. The only downsides involve replacing the expensive Volo parts as the car ages and the ridiculously huge turning circle that makes taking sharp turns almost impossible. I would particularly recommmend it for those who want speed, responsiveness, comfort combined with top safety features and room to take just about everything with you."

6 Years To Go

By on Saturday, September 15, 2007

"I have loved Vovlo for years. We bought the wagon new and have had "NO!" issues from that point. We had no initial quality issues and not one warrenty issue. However, the passanger's headlight did go out. Amazingly, the dealer replace at no charge and to top that, the dealer replaced the other side so the lights brightness would be equal. I will tell you the service and quality of volvo is second to none. Our original idea was to purchase a car that would last 10+ years. We HAD a 2004 Benz that was also purchased new. Wow were we disappointed. It had repair after repair. That car was not even a 2 year car. But our Volvo is more then a 10 year car. I hope our kid likes a station wagon because i think she might be getting it at 16 and she is only 6 months old. (haha)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo V70 near Honolulu. See local deals