2011 Volvo V50

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2005 - 2011 models.

love my car!

By on Monday, November 12, 2012

Pros: "reliable, fun to drive, gets lots of compliments"

Cons: "not all wheel drive, needs more leg room in back."

"Love my car, this is my second Volvo and I've only had minor repairs as well as the normal maintenance. I've been fortunate to have a wonderful and honest service writer,and back up garage to take it to. The car is less than 5 years old with almost 150,000miles on it but still handles like new. I plan to put at least another 150,000 miles on it."

good decision

By on Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Solid in a crash. I would purchase it again if Volvo still made the V50. Turbo fun; wagon practical. I can zip around all over the place."

quick and easy

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"I've put 23,000 miles on my V50 and I like the car very much. Although it's my wife's car, I do most of the driving. We took it on a road trip and averaged 28 mpg. It's very quick, has comfortable front seats and ample cargo room in back. Seems sure-footed in rain and snow. My only issue is the back seat which is a bit cramped for large people. Otherwise a fine running, well designed machine. Feels like a sportscar."

Great Station Wagon

By on Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Absolutely no problems with this wagon. Handles nicely, is comfortable, room for average-size adults in rear seat, dog friendly. Getting 32 mpg with long distance driving - including interstate, state highways, slowing for small towns and running a few errands. Got 34 mpg on cross country trip."

Nice little car but kind of expensive

By on Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"We have a black V50 2.4i, it's the first new-new (as opposed to nearly new) car that I've ever owned. It seems very well built and reliable. It's not been to the dealer except for regular service since we've had it, though I recently noticed a little unusual wear & tear on the interior and every once in a while the AC fan "freaks out" and blows hard for no reason for a few seconds. The interior is really nice - upscale materials and design throughout. Exterior styling is also excellent and it has good (but not stellar) brakes, suspension and power. Holds more than I can believe sometimes. Mileage seems low (only about 20 mpg in mixed mostly city driving), and it was rather expensive for how small it is. I notice the new C30, which is essentially the same car w/2-less doors, is about $4000 cheaper. We'll probably keep this one another 5-7 years, but I can't say for sure we'll replace it with another volvo until then."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Volvo V50 near Honolulu. See local deals