2013 Volvo S80 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,577 - $35,868.

9.4

Based on 84 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Keeping this until it dies

By on Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Bought the vehicles for city driving after it served as a dealer service loaner with 5k miles. It has not disappointed me. My second Volvo, plan on keeping this one until it dies. Now with 41,000 miles, bought tires, done basic service, but no major problems, service, or recalls. I gave Performance "4 stars" for "good", but the 3.2 I bought is perfect for my driving habits. It is not about performance for me. That is why they make a turbo. Drives great in snow, ice, rain, and dry conditions. Love the BLIS (blind spot warning lights) in traffic. The climate package and rubber floor mats are a must for northern climates. Gas mileage has been 17mpg in city, 25 on highway, but 30 if I drive 65mph. Great basic stereo. I rear ended a SUV at idle speed and suffered a minimal surface scratch to the front end. The SUV needed $1,100 in repairs. Negatives: For a family of five, wish it had more interior and trunk room on longer road trips. But that's not why we bought it. I would recommend the '08 S80!"

Best vehicle ever owned!

By on Monday, January 30, 2012

Pros: "Good price, comfortable, powerful, good handling"

Cons: "Strange noises, no oil pressure or water temp ga"

"I have 16,000 miles on this S80 and it is extremely comfortable to drive, very quiet and smooth, handles very well and solid feeling. The engine is smooth with plenty of power. Transmission shifts very quickly through the gears and could be a little smoother at times. The most comfortable seats of any car, especially on long trips. 26-27 miles/gal. average highway driving, 18-20 city. The dynaudio sound system is fantastic and the GPS works well and is easy to use. A great car for the money compared to BMW and Mercedes pricing. Great warranty that covers everything for 5yr/60,000 miles, even oil changes and filters. No oil pressure or engine temp. gauge is a negative."

Purchase used

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Reliable"

"Replaced our 2001 S60 with the 2010 S80, and our son now owns the S60. The Volvo is driven mainly by my wife and she loves it. The S80 has more room and very safe features. This is our 3rd Volvo, the 1st was a 1977 Station Wagon purchased new when we were having and raising children. Volvos are long-lasting and keep an up-to-date appearance."

Very comfortable, reasonable power.

By on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pros: "Price, good ride, great safety features."

Cons: "Nothing yet."

"Bought this car (2103) as an Executive Demo with ~6K on it. Had a minor issue with the Parking Sensors requiring service - Ened up being a loose cable - but other than that its been great. This vehicle came fully loaded. It is very comfortable and has adequate HP. It's the T6 AWD. New England winters require that. Best features I like are the BLIS and Lane Departure Warning System. The ride is outstanding and is very comfortable on longer rides. Cannot comment on reliability yet."

I LOVE This Car!

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, comfort, affordability"

Cons: "None!"

Merry Christmas from my wonderful husband.

"I use to be a Lexus person, until I drove this car. Every time I drive it I love it more. It is comfortable, fast and classy looking. I get around 25 MPG overall and this includes a mixture of city/hwy driving. The people at the Volvo dealership were the very best to work with. I will never own anything but a Volvo. I'm in love for life!"

Merry Christmas from my wonderful husband.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25