2007 Volvo S80 Consumer Reviews

Keeping this until it dies

By on Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Bought the vehicles for city driving after it served as a dealer service loaner with 5k miles. It has not disappointed me. My second Volvo, plan on keeping this one until it dies. Now with 41,000 miles, bought tires, done basic service, but no major problems, service, or recalls. I gave Performance "4 stars" for "good", but the 3.2 I bought is perfect for my driving habits. It is not about performance for me. That is why they make a turbo. Drives great in snow, ice, rain, and dry conditions. Love the BLIS (blind spot warning lights) in traffic. The climate package and rubber floor mats are a must for northern climates. Gas mileage has been 17mpg in city, 25 on highway, but 30 if I drive 65mph. Great basic stereo. I rear ended a SUV at idle speed and suffered a minimal surface scratch to the front end. The SUV needed $1,100 in repairs. Negatives: For a family of five, wish it had more interior and trunk room on longer road trips. But that's not why we bought it. I would recommend the '08 S80!"

Very comfortable, reasonable power.

By on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pros: "Price, good ride, great safety features."

Cons: "Nothing yet."

"Bought this car (2103) as an Executive Demo with ~6K on it. Had a minor issue with the Parking Sensors requiring service - Ened up being a loose cable - but other than that its been great. This vehicle came fully loaded. It is very comfortable and has adequate HP. It's the T6 AWD. New England winters require that. Best features I like are the BLIS and Lane Departure Warning System. The ride is outstanding and is very comfortable on longer rides. Cannot comment on reliability yet."

Purchase used

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Reliable"

"Replaced our 2001 S60 with the 2010 S80, and our son now owns the S60. The Volvo is driven mainly by my wife and she loves it. The S80 has more room and very safe features. This is our 3rd Volvo, the 1st was a 1977 Station Wagon purchased new when we were having and raising children. Volvos are long-lasting and keep an up-to-date appearance."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted