• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Volvo S80

9.3

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next

No regrets!

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"When shopping for a new car, almost every vehicle I test drove was several thousand dollars more than the S80. I drove it at the suggestion of a friend and am so happy they made the suggestion. The seats are by far the best ever, this vehicle handles better than the car I previously drove which was almost 30k more. It just proves that the higher price tag doesn't always mean better quality. I am now a Volvo customer for life."

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Lot Of Bang For The Buck

By on Saturday, March 07, 2009

"As a sales professional, I frequently transport clients in my back seat. There is plenty of room for everyone in the S80. I considered all the other luxury/sport sedans on the market. This Volvo offered me the most for the least. More room than any of the similarly priced entry level competitors (318, C class, ES, GS). Love the PCC which lets me unlock and start my car without ever taking my key out of my purse. Love the perforated leather ventilated seats which can be heated or cooled. Though not a german sedan, with the Pirelli summer tires on 18" wheels, I haven't met a corner I didn't like. My lease is up at the end of the month; I've already put a deposit on an 09 T6 with AWD. Competent luxury at a great price."

Very nice car on the highway

By on Saturday, March 07, 2009

"This is our 5th Volvo, all purchased new and this is a great car. It hadles very nice on the highway and the premium sound system is great. Our car has 20,000 miles and never had any service issues, just scheduled maintence."

A Sporty Sedan For Volvo Lovers

By on Saturday, February 07, 2009

"End of year good deal on '08 S80 with sports package as prior Volvo owner.PROS:IMPRESSIVE style and profile;Excellent seat comfort w/infinite controls; Easy to operate and accessible controls (many from steering wheel;Great cruise control; Convenience features w/sports package;Quiet;Roomy;Good visibility;Regular gas. CONS:More texture in lthr seats(a bit slippery);MPG (25-29 on trip) less than my '99 S70 (27-30); DSTC default should be OFF not ON (better mileage);Low profile tire expensive, stiff ride, wider cornering, less mpg;Narrow entry to large trunk;Little history on new engine design;Satellite radio, all wthr mats and more options should be incl in price. A SPORTY SEDAN FOR VOLVO LOVERS (A Good Alternative to a BMW)"

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next