2015 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,736 - $31,789.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/7.7

Based on 76 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

One of the best kept secrets on the road

By on Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pros: "Performance, MPG, fit and finish, quality, Style"

Cons: "xenon should be standard"

"I now have 12,500 miles on the ODO and have had zero issues. Car pretty much works like an iPhone. Handles nearly as well as my old benz but gets better gas mileage (28-31 on mixed fast and stop-n-go). Accelerates briskly but smoothly. In sports mode, alter-ego could get you a ticket quick! Interior and exterior sport excellent fit and finish. Seats are some of the best in the business. Bang and Olufsen like interior speaks of quality at a level that BWM and Mercedes don't give you until you reach E/S or 7. Lot's of standard safety features and top of class crash worthiness. Premium sound system is quite good and so is plug-n-play bluetooth. Voice response is very good. Sensus infotainment system is simple and easy to use. Navy is right on. Car provides right blend of luxury, perfomance and practical sweedishness. A nice break from the Beemer/Benz/Audi crowd."

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pros: "Looks great ! Decent gas mileage. Smooth ride."

"I have had this car for a year now and with 25,000 miles already, it's fair to say I've spent quite a bit of time with it. It's comfortable, quick, and still averages 28mpg. I Love it!"

Excellent value

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"Got my S60 a month ago. Loving it! Plenty of power, comfortable driver seat, very impressive brakes. Feel safe. Optional climate package is so cool - rain sensing wiper is great. A few things to complain: 1. Small leg room for rear seats 2. Functional, but monotonous inerior design. 3. wind noise at high speed (driver side) But, with recent incentives, this car is unbeatable value!"

This is a Volvo???

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "fun, comfy, Scandinavian Design, Quality"

"I absolutely am in love with my 2012 Volvo S60 T5! I am 17 years old and everyone at school said (before they saw it) "if you had 32000 dollars to spend on a car then why didn't you buy something cool like a BMW or an Audi?" When they saw it for the first thing they said "this is a Volvo???" Volvo has done a fantastic job on this car! My brother has a 2010 Acura TL and every time that I have to drive his car, I feel soooo unconformable because the suspension in the Volvo absorbs all of the bumbs in the road very nicely. The styling of this car is fantastic and I can tell that Volvo is trying to appeal to a younger body of people. My parents like the car because of the warranty and safety is top notch. Definitively the Best choice in its price range."

Endless problems with my new S60 T5

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "Could be fun to drive, comfy, great seats"

Cons: "Quality control, dealer service and Volvo NA"

"I have never had a vehicle with as many issues out the chute as this one. It takes many visits to the dealer to get them to address any issue; they tend to deny that the problem exists and hope you run out of time and don't come back. Volvo of North America has been inept and pathetic in handling my case. They are just not interested in customer service. These are issues that were resolved: - pressure release valve in a/c causing loud metallic noise. - bad fuel pump causing hard starting from cold. These are the issues that are unresolved: - Wobble in steering around 40mph. Dealer cannot detect any issue. - Surging and jerking in all gears and at all speeds. Volvo tells me this is normal. - Brakes are weak and appear to be losing vaccum. Volvo tells me this is normal. - Delayed engagement of first gear when pulling away from a stop. Volvo informs me that this is normal. I had a C30 before. None of these issues. Great car."