2015 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,572 - $33,645.

10/7.7

Based on 54 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Real head-turner!

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "quality, comfort, European Build, style, bluetooth integration, city-safety feature standard"

Cons: "no spare tire"

Even in the rain it looks great

"I just love what Volvo is doing with their new designs. My car turns heads and people go "Is that a Volvo?" I love it! There's a great attention to little details that Volvo engineers and designers think about. The comfort is just amazing here, I've sat in many competitor's cars and Volvo by far has the best room. The best thing is the comfort of the steering wheel. Most car companies don't pay too much attention to the most interacted part of a car, yet Volvo made it amazing to hold. So far every ride in my S60 has been a joy. Car feels very stable, solid and fast on the road. It might look like a sedan but when you give it some gas it turns corners in much more aggressive sporty way. I love it because I've been waiting for something like this from Volvo. Their new direction appeals to audience my age, and I am 26. This is no longer "parents car," this is fun, stylish and safest car out there. Great job, Volvo!"

Even in the rain it looks great

Volvo hits a home run

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "Delivers on many levels - very well done"

Cons: "Nav system is not quite as good as the rest of Sensus"

"This car is brilliant. It balances style, performance, comfort, luxury, safety, fuel economy, value, technology, and quality in one incredible package. While the T6 is a 300HP rocket, I decided on the T5 version. Its quite a bit cheaper and you get 30MPG highway with 250HP, and it is nearly as responsive as the T6. Oh, and did I mention it runs on REGULAR gas? The car looks great on the outside, and the interior is elegant. During normal driving it is smooth and quiet. I got every package (Climate, Dynamic, Premium, Technology, and Multimedia) and it was worth it. My favorite feature is Adaptive Cruise Control: It is almost magic. The Premium Sound system is excellent. The safety systems are smart, will save lives, and may make you a better driver. And the Sensus System is simple and easy to use and allows you to customize the car to your liking. And I think reliability is a good bet here - Consumer reports has Volvo and Lexus tied in overall manufacturer reliability, and ranks them quite a bit higher than BMW, Mercedes, and Audi. I do have a minor compliant with the Navigation system - its interface does not appear to be quite as good as the rest of Sensus, and takes a little getting used to. But it does work once you get the hang of it. But like I said, this is minor. The car is great."

Great value

By on Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pros: "Value, drives beautifully."

"Was looking for a car with acceptable luxury features and performance, but with reasonable gas mileage. (Replacing a V8 Mercedes). Previously, I would not have considered a Volvo because I did not care for the styling. However they finally fixed the ugly rear end with this new S60 shape. So the Volvo went on my list together with the Mercedes C class, Audi A4, VW CC, etc. It quickly became apparent that the Volvo is by far the best value -- it has the styling, features and performance of the others and is better priced. Especially when the 5 year/60K service program is taken into account. I've had the Volvo now for several months and am not at all disappointed."

As Good As It Gets

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"This is my third volvo since 1990 and I only have 700 miles on the 2012 S60, but it is quickly becoming the best of the three yet. Having some trouble getting the car to download the phonebook from my cell phone, but I like the way bluetooth connection works better than the 2009 Acura TSX I traded. Seats are big and wide, ride is very comfortable and the interior and exterior of this car is awesome. Definately worth looking at if your looking to make a purchase, and the 5 yr 60k warranty and scheduled maintenance doesn't get any better."

New and Hot

By on Monday, May 02, 2011

"For the money, best car built. Expored market for 2 years evaluating entry level luxury cars. Most bang for the bucks plus safest. 5 year maintenance coverage can't be beat."