2015 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,880 - $32,057.

10/7.7

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next

So Far So Good

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"Definitely not your father's Volvo. Smart looking, incredibly comfortable, powerful engine. Some controls may be difficult to get use to. My initial experience has been a great one. The 5 year-60,000 bumper-to-bumper warranty with scheduled maint. included is about as good as it gets."

Grear vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"This is one of the nicest vehicles I have owned. This is the 2nd volvo I have owned and am glad I have another one. It is so quiet and comfortable."

Have owned 2 AWD S60

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"I now have 45 K on my second s60 awd. Drove the first one to 90 K. The cost to own these cars is the very low considering the performance, quality, and confort. Total cost to get to 45 K is $1600.00 including all factory service and a set of tires."

2009 Volvo S60 T5

By on Thursday, January 07, 2010

"I had just graduated from college and wanted to buy a new car as a graduation gift in late 2008. I had already had a Lexes but wanted to change up a little. I looked at the S60 and liked but I wanted more power so I opted for the T5 version. I took the Overseas Devilery tour and enjoyed It!!! I also toured the factory plant and saw how the car was made, and was amazed! My S60 T5 get good gas mileage and is hands down better built than Lexus. Europeans knows what they are doing when it comes to building cars. I've have not had a single problem and all I do is put gas in it, wash it and take it in for oil changes! Im thinking about trading my 09" for a newer version when It comes out!!!! It worth spending $36,000 for!!!!"

Hugh Surprise

By on Saturday, December 26, 2009

"Looked all over for a nice sedan. Audi A-4, VW CC, American Iron, etc. I wanted a vehicle that the manufacture owned at least 5 years. Volve started a program on the S-60 that met my needs. I drove the vehicle and was totally surprised. Comfortable, quite, and a terrific ride. Six months later it just keeps getting better. The S-60 handles like a high dollar rocket at a fraction of the cost. I can work the radio and everything works better than advertised. It doesn't have the power of my M, however as a daily driver it handles fine on our highways. My wife loves it and we plan on keeping it a long time. The tech info is simple. Put gas in it and press the accelerator. The turbo will handle the rest. I have owned about 20 different cars and SUV's in my life and the S-60 has to be on the top of the list for quality and safety."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next