2014 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,069 - $31,986.

10/7.8

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

One of the best kept secrets on the road

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Pros: "Performance, MPG, fit and finish, quality, Style"

Cons: "xenon should be standard"

"I now have 12,500 miles on the ODO and have had zero issues. Car pretty much works like an iPhone. Handles nearly as well as my old benz but gets better gas mileage (28-31 on mixed fast and stop-n-go). Accelerates briskly but smoothly. In sports mode, alter-ego could get you a ticket quick! Interior and exterior sport excellent fit and finish. Seats are some of the best in the business. Bang and Olufsen like interior speaks of quality at a level that BWM and Mercedes don't give you until you reach E/S or 7. Lot's of standard safety features and top of class crash worthiness. Premium sound system is quite good and so is plug-n-play bluetooth. Voice response is very good. Sensus infotainment system is simple and easy to use. Navy is right on. Car provides right blend of luxury, perfomance and practical sweedishness. A nice break from the Beemer/Benz/Audi crowd."

Love it!

By on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pros: "Looks great ! Decent gas mileage. Smooth ride."

"I have had this car for a year now and with 25,000 miles already, it's fair to say I've spent quite a bit of time with it. It's comfortable, quick, and still averages 28mpg. I Love it!"

Excellent value

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"Got my S60 a month ago. Loving it! Plenty of power, comfortable driver seat, very impressive brakes. Feel safe. Optional climate package is so cool - rain sensing wiper is great. A few things to complain: 1. Small leg room for rear seats 2. Functional, but monotonous inerior design. 3. wind noise at high speed (driver side) But, with recent incentives, this car is unbeatable value!"

Solid, powerful, fun!

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pros: "Uses regular gas. Is very sporty."

Cons: "Bland dashboard and gauges. Gas mileage not great"

"After many years of Japanese cars, I had to break free. The s60 won me over, over the German high end offerings, and all the others. If you want comfort, power and safety, this is your car. Someone described the seats as sitting In a comfortable baseball glove, and I concur. Best seats ever! Great stitching and details make them even better. Power is great, love the turbo. The navigation is just ok. Not great. Wouldn't buy it again, unless volvo improves it. The dashboard is rather bland......dials and gauges are just basic and rather boring. However, the overall value feels great. I love to drive this car! This black metallic S60 gets a lot of attention. And a lot of baths. Black cars are gorgeous, but they need constant work. Worth it? Yeah!!!!!"

This is a Volvo???

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "fun, comfy, Scandinavian Design, Quality"

"I absolutely am in love with my 2012 Volvo S60 T5! I am 17 years old and everyone at school said (before they saw it) "if you had 32000 dollars to spend on a car then why didn't you buy something cool like a BMW or an Audi?" When they saw it for the first thing they said "this is a Volvo???" Volvo has done a fantastic job on this car! My brother has a 2010 Acura TL and every time that I have to drive his car, I feel soooo unconformable because the suspension in the Volvo absorbs all of the bumbs in the road very nicely. The styling of this car is fantastic and I can tell that Volvo is trying to appeal to a younger body of people. My parents like the car because of the warranty and safety is top notch. Definitively the Best choice in its price range."