2014 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,932 - $30,307.

10/7.8

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

4 Cylinder Beast

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "See Below"

Cons: "See Below"

"Pros: I own the T6 version of this car. Used to drive a 2005 Nissan Maxima. Supercharged/Turbocharged 4 cylinder beast. Love this engine. It's quick, 8 speed auto is awesome, it feels like a sport car. Love the interior leather (brown) and the wood trim. Very good quality. if you are interested in this vehicle wait till the 2015.5 version hit the dealers. More standard options. I have driven the car for about 800 miles (combined city 50 MPH average speed and highway) so far and I am getting 24.5 MPG. Room in the back seat is comfortable for a 6 foot 210 lbs guy. Seats are comfortable. T6 only comes with sport bucket seats so if you are not a fan get the T5 although you will sacrifice some power. Cons: Nothing so far. One minor thing is that there is no sunglasses holder that comes standard. You can buy an accessory but felt this was something that needs to be standard with aluxury car like Volvo. Overall review: If you want power, comfortable ride along with a very good MPG test drive this vehicle and buy it. You will not be dissapointed"

Rocking Ride

By on Sunday, July 06, 2014

Pros: "Fun, fast, reliable, solid built quality"

Cons: "None to date"

"This is probably on of the best values out there. Had the car over 41000 miles and it has been flawless. Regularly get combined 28mpg and drive like maniac - high of 35 hwy. and 23 around town. Seats are best in business providing great support on longer trips. Handling is well balanced. Acceleration is about mid six seconds to 60 - no waiting on merging. Car is most at ease doing 80 so look out for the CHP. Interior is high quality, very ergonomic and most of all is a nice change from the German and fluffy American cluttered arrangement. Safety features are second to none. Car came with maint for 5 yr. cost of ownership has been low. I get compliments on the looks and interior. This is a quality built car that is not plagued with recalls as with many other brands."

This is a wonderful Volvo in excellent shape

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Like new"

"This is a 2013 one owner wonderful Volvo in excellent shape with low miles. It is a Volvo X60 with almost all the bells and whistles. It is a FWD, Black with Cream leather interior, sun roof, technology system and more. It only has 12,800 and runs like a dream. It also comes with a warranty package to be passed on to the next owner. Just start the engine with this keyless entry system and go! It is like new."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, has excellent safety features"

Cons: "One headlight costs $1200, tires needed replacing"

All cleaned up and ready to go!

"The Volvo 2012 S60 T6 AWD is a wonderful and safe car to own. From the Sunroof and plush leather bucket seats to the Bose stereo and Bluetooth this car is smart, fast and handles well..."

All cleaned up and ready to go!

Great sedan

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Pros: "comfortable seats, safety, stylish looks, handling"

Cons: "back seat is small, radio interface needs improv."

"We bought this car and picked it up in Gothenburg, Sweden using Volvo's European Delivery Program. We got a great deal on the car and got to drive it around central Europe for a couple of weeks. The S60 is the single most comfortable car I've ever driven. The seats are firm, supportive but supple. They grab and hold and support you. We have a baby, and if I had one criticism about comfort it's that the back seat does not have that much room when you put the car seat in. It forces the passenger to move his/her seat up to accommodate the car seat. Performance-wise, it's great. It's nimble and fast and has great handling. Sometimes it "jumps" through gear changes and sorta jolts/jerks you, but other than that, it's great. I also feel incredibly safe in it. This won't be our last Volvo, though we do plan to drive it until the wheels come off."

Dynomite!!

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Definitely a fun car to drive."

Cons: "None."

"This car moves like greased lightening! It's important to have a light foot on the pedal and not let all that power and agility go to your head. It hugs the road with a bear hug and has all the maneuverability of a world-class athlete, combined with all the sportiness and comfort you could want in a car, topped off with all of Volvo's world renowned safety features. What a car!"

A good value

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Cons: "The Emergency Brake"

"No complaints except I'm still learning the electronics. I could do without the electric emergency brake and would like a real spare tire. The car is fast, comfortable, and has style. Yes, I may buy another in the future."

Endless problems with my new S60 T5

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "Could be fun to drive, comfy, great seats"

Cons: "Quality control, dealer service and Volvo NA"

"I have never had a vehicle with as many issues out the chute as this one. It takes many visits to the dealer to get them to address any issue; they tend to deny that the problem exists and hope you run out of time and don't come back. Volvo of North America has been inept and pathetic in handling my case. They are just not interested in customer service. These are issues that were resolved: - pressure release valve in a/c causing loud metallic noise. - bad fuel pump causing hard starting from cold. These are the issues that are unresolved: - Wobble in steering around 40mph. Dealer cannot detect any issue. - Surging and jerking in all gears and at all speeds. Volvo tells me this is normal. - Brakes are weak and appear to be losing vaccum. Volvo tells me this is normal. - Delayed engagement of first gear when pulling away from a stop. Volvo informs me that this is normal. I had a C30 before. None of these issues. Great car."

Love it!

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

Pros: "handling is great. This car is so comfortable."

Cons: "could have more leg room in the back seat."

"I WILL BUY A VOLVO AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

Surprise, this Volvo is cool.

By on Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pros: "Great driver, quick and handles well."

Cons: "Back seat and trunk space limited."

"Not your Grandfathers Volvo, this T6 can really go. Performs as good or better than my wife's BMW 382XI. The Volvo is definitely faster, the BMW may get a slight nod for steering response. A must for a test drive if you are in the market. The AWD is awesome in the snow."

See if you qualify for