"Got my S60 a month ago. Loving it!
Plenty of power, comfortable driver seat, very impressive brakes. Feel safe. Optional climate package is so cool - rain sensing wiper is great.
A few things to complain:
1. Small leg room for rear seats
2. Functional, but monotonous inerior design.
3. wind noise at high speed (driver side)
But, with recent incentives, this car is unbeatable value!"
"The S60 R-Design is incredibly fast, handles extremely well, is very comfortable, is classy inside and, in the black, looks the part of a true sports sedan on the outside. The car is understated and underrated, and, for its combination of power, comfort and safety, a great value with significant discounts off of sticker available. A blast to drive and highly recommended as a great alternative to all the BMW's, Audi's, Mercedes' and Lexus' you see everywhere."
"I absolutely am in love with my 2012 Volvo S60 T5! I am 17 years old and everyone at school said (before they saw it) "if you had 32000 dollars to spend on a car then why didn't you buy something cool like a BMW or an Audi?" When they saw it for the first thing they said "this is a Volvo???" Volvo has done a fantastic job on this car! My brother has a 2010 Acura TL and every time that I have to drive his car, I feel soooo unconformable because the suspension in the Volvo absorbs all of the bumbs in the road very nicely. The styling of this car is fantastic and I can tell that Volvo is trying to appeal to a younger body of people. My parents like the car because of the warranty and safety is top notch. Definitively the Best choice in its price range."
Cons: "Quality control, dealer service and Volvo NA"
Likely to recommend this car? (1-10): 1
"I have never had a vehicle with as many issues out the chute as this one. It takes many visits to the dealer to get them to address any issue; they tend to deny that the problem exists and hope you run out of time and don't come back. Volvo of North America has been inept and pathetic in handling my case. They are just not interested in customer service.
These are issues that were resolved:
- pressure release valve in a/c causing loud metallic noise.
- bad fuel pump causing hard starting from cold.
These are the issues that are unresolved:
- Wobble in steering around 40mph. Dealer cannot detect any issue.
- Surging and jerking in all gears and at all speeds. Volvo tells me this is normal.
- Brakes are weak and appear to be losing vaccum. Volvo tells me this is normal.
- Delayed engagement of first gear when pulling away from a stop. Volvo informs me that this is normal.
I had a C30 before. None of these issues. Great car."