2011 Volvo S60

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

This is a wonderful Volvo in excellent shape

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Like new"

"This is a 2013 one owner wonderful Volvo in excellent shape with low miles. It is a Volvo X60 with almost all the bells and whistles. It is a FWD, Black with Cream leather interior, sun roof, technology system and more. It only has 12,800 and runs like a dream. It also comes with a warranty package to be passed on to the next owner. Just start the engine with this keyless entry system and go! It is like new."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, has excellent safety features"

Cons: "One headlight costs $1200, tires needed replacing"

All cleaned up and ready to go!

"The Volvo 2012 S60 T6 AWD is a wonderful and safe car to own. From the Sunroof and plush leather bucket seats to the Bose stereo and Bluetooth this car is smart, fast and handles well..."

All cleaned up and ready to go!

It's fun to drive again!!

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "luxurious"

Cons: "high price...."

"I absolutely love this car! I commute an hour every day and I have never had a more comfortable ride than I have now!"

4 Cylinder Beast

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "See Below"

Cons: "See Below"

"Pros: I own the T6 version of this car. Used to drive a 2005 Nissan Maxima. Supercharged/Turbocharged 4 cylinder beast. Love this engine. It's quick, 8 speed auto is awesome, it feels like a sport car. Love the interior leather (brown) and the wood trim. Very good quality. if you are interested in this vehicle wait till the 2015.5 version hit the dealers. More standard options. I have driven the car for about 800 miles (combined city 50 MPH average speed and highway) so far and I am getting 24.5 MPG. Room in the back seat is comfortable for a 6 foot 210 lbs guy. Seats are comfortable. T6 only comes with sport bucket seats so if you are not a fan get the T5 although you will sacrifice some power. Cons: Nothing so far. One minor thing is that there is no sunglasses holder that comes standard. You can buy an accessory but felt this was something that needs to be standard with aluxury car like Volvo. Overall review: If you want power, comfortable ride along with a very good MPG test drive this vehicle and buy it. You will not be dissapointed"

YES! Best vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "An adrenaline rush in every drive."

Cons: "HMmmmm....nothing."

"Been buying and driving cars since 1970. Most were of a high performance type. My R-Design Volvo is the best of them all. I thoroughly enjoy driving this car. And...best of all the only maintenance required is oil changes. The look, fit, finish, interior, acceleration and ride are second to no other 50K car."

Excellent balance of performance and comfort

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Excellent power and comfort balance"

Cons: "Average cornering, front wheel spin on take off"

"Really a great car. Wish the AWD system was weighted more to the rear than the front in normal driving. I have Polestar tuning as well, great add on. Interior is great. Back seat is not as cramped as described in some reviews and I am 6'2"."

Looks great but inferior handling and technology

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Pros: "Exterior looks, comfy seats, pickup"

Cons: "Ancient technology, stability, lack of convenience"

"I love the way my S60 looks. It's a sexy, yet elegant car. The seats are very comfy and no big mechanical problems in the first three years. I owned a BMW x3 (in the shop too many times) before this and they are miles apart on handling. The bmw held the road, but the Volvo feels like it could spin out. No fun. It feels like a lightweight compared to other cars I have owned. It does have very good pickup. It lags tremendously in the technology front. I've had numerous issues (too many too mention)with the Bluetooth that the service guys say is the limits of the car. My daughters Passat has a better system. Lots of issues with the heat and keyless entry too. I've owned a P1800 and a Volvo wagon. I wanted to love this car. She's a pretty girl, goes fast, but there's not much under the hood and she's just not modern. Also, if you have an issue with the dealership, Volvo will not help you at all."

Love it! Drives so responsively. Lots of pep.

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

Pros: "Yes, fun to drive. Powerful acceleration."

Cons: "Can't think of any right now."

"Handles well, good visibility of the road, very comfortable."

Comfortable with significant limitations

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful car, comfortable."

Cons: "Horrible controls for phone, radio, trip control"

"I have owned this car for 7 months, it has about 7800 miles on it. The car is gorgeous, I have Caspian Blue with the light tan interior. It is also very comfortable. I was also seriously considering an Audi A4 and BMW 328i. I've owned a few Audi's. The handling of the Volvo S60 is not nearly as good as an A4 or 3Series BMW. Comfort was more important so I bought the Volvo. However because of the "info-tainment" limitations I am re-thinking my choice. This car takes 3 steps where another car would take one to say change the radio station. I just assumed I could press a button and be connected to my phone. Nope. I can't even hang up the phone from the steering wheel. I have seen Chevy's and Hyundai's with more intuitive and useful controls. I have also been without my car for a total of 8 days because of faulty parts."

Addendum to "On the Fence"

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

"My car has been repaired; it needed a new fuel pump. I've had no issues since the repair about a month ago."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next