2011 Volvo S60

Based on 64 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Chinese copy of a Volvo

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "Fantastic ride quality, power, good looks"

Cons: "computer, brakes, info system, cheap buttons"

"Quality has gone down big. Many things are cheapened and if you care about cars you will see them. We own more than one Volvo and our 2008 S40 is superior as far as quality, reliability, brakes, finishes and materials, lighting. The computer and infotainment systems are too slow to start and the park assist will be no good if it takes it 30 seconds to start. The S60 is burning through coolant starting at 4000 miles... What is going on guys? Ford and Kia are becoming superior to your quality! Could have been a great car if it did not come with so low key of important components like brakes!!! Not a great value for the money and some poor engineering aspects. Disapointed"

YES! Best vehicle ever.

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "An adrenaline rush in every drive."

Cons: "HMmmmm....nothing."

"Been buying and driving cars since 1970. Most were of a high performance type. My R-Design Volvo is the best of them all. I thoroughly enjoy driving this car. And...best of all the only maintenance required is oil changes. The look, fit, finish, interior, acceleration and ride are second to no other 50K car."

compares to mb bmw for less $$$

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pros: "had mb bmw volvo s60 equal"

Cons: "12 cuft trunk and no spare"

"quiet comfortable lux ride. volvo makes the best seats. leased it for 2 years to test the volvo product and now may lease or buy another. volvo offers a silly buyout price about 10k above the market value, and volvo will not extend the lease, so even though i only have 6k easy going miles i will not buy it. this was the awd t5 premium plus version and i like the styling and overall ride. i was not intersted in the t6 version for the extra power or polestar for performance. i wanted a relaxing ride and got it. quiet and absorbs potholes and road noise is minimal."

It's fun to drive again!!

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "luxurious"

Cons: "high price...."

"I absolutely love this car! I commute an hour every day and I have never had a more comfortable ride than I have now!"

Comfortable with significant limitations

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Beautiful car, comfortable."

Cons: "Horrible controls for phone, radio, trip control"

"I have owned this car for 7 months, it has about 7800 miles on it. The car is gorgeous, I have Caspian Blue with the light tan interior. It is also very comfortable. I was also seriously considering an Audi A4 and BMW 328i. I've owned a few Audi's. The handling of the Volvo S60 is not nearly as good as an A4 or 3Series BMW. Comfort was more important so I bought the Volvo. However because of the "info-tainment" limitations I am re-thinking my choice. This car takes 3 steps where another car would take one to say change the radio station. I just assumed I could press a button and be connected to my phone. Nope. I can't even hang up the phone from the steering wheel. I have seen Chevy's and Hyundai's with more intuitive and useful controls. I have also been without my car for a total of 8 days because of faulty parts."