2009 Volvo S60

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

Superb

By on Sunday, September 14, 2008

"We own a 00 S70 and now an '07 S60. Both cars are flawless. The S60 performs just as well as any of those high end luxury cars. I consider this to be a luxury car, from the inside, the the outside, and also the performance. Everything is perfect in this car. The acceleration is phenomenal. I get looks and stares every time I drive this car. It performs extremely well in the winter months, as it made it up steep hills covered in ice without a problem. I would highly recommend this car to anyone who wants to own a Volvo."

Almost 5 star comfort

By on Saturday, September 06, 2008

"I love this car and am happy every time I slide into the drivers seat. The leather is top quality and all the buttons intuitive. You can't get that kind of true luxury for cheaper. Feel the leather Honda or Toyota puts in- you can easily tell the difference. I've had my S60 2.5T over a year, no mechanical problems at all. I ran out of gas once, but that was my own fault, since a display actually shows how many miles there are left in the tank. I get an average of 25 mpg, with 2/3 street and 1/3 highway usual driving mix. (It's 2 miles on the freeway each way to my office) But I also am not an aggressive stop-start driver. Any large adult behind me is not so comfortable, the back seat just doesn't have enough leg room for any one 5'10'' feet and over, which is why only 4/5 stars for comfort. Overall, great deal for someone who isn't showy, but wants luxury."

2007 S60

By on Sunday, August 03, 2008

"Overall it is a sound car. Engine is adeuqate and it runs quiet. I have had this car for seven months now. There are some little quirks with the interior that should have been worked out. Spare fuses are attached to a panel in the dash and in the first week of having the car some came loose and were causing a rattle. The leather is average, at best. The on/off button for the cruise control is on the steering wheel and can to easily be touched. The sunroof control is not the best design. Volvo could learn from Infiniti or VW on a better control. The lumbar knob is also in a bad location that makes it hard to use. A wind deflector for the sunroof is also highly recommended. Handling and response of the car is good. The engine performs well and has enough power for the average driver."

Solid as a rock!

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"27 months into a 36 month lease and it has been flawless. Very sad to hear that Volvo (Ford) is going to replace the S-60 in the near future. If it's not broke, don't fix it!"

I love this car

By on Monday, May 12, 2008

"I leased my Volvo two years ago and am now extending the lease because I cannot give it up. I enjoy driving it every time I get behind the wheel. It's extremely comfortable, responsive, and looks great!"