2008 Volvo S60

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful, smooth ride-will stick with Volvo"

Cons: "Expensive repair and lack of public knowledge"

"I have had my car for 2 years now. I love it! It has comfort, handling, and of course, a little power to it. The only thing is that NO matter what you are replacing/or getting fixed, it WILL be expensive. As a college student, I would be in the pits if something significant happened. So far, so good however! Let's hope Volvo stands true to it's name of reliability."

Excellent!!!

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "power, ride comfort, preformance, realibility."

Cons: "NONE"

"In my 46 years of driving, and 17 cars (7 brand new), I have never experianced the comfort, realibility, preformance, and value of a car like this. In the five years I have owned this car, I have experianced not a major issue and only one factory covered problem which was minor. Granted, I have taken very good car of this car ie: maintenace and constant (3000 mile) oil changes and check ups.. The car contiues to ride brand new. Gas milage has increased with age. I would recommend this car to anyone."

Great car but...

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

"Pros: Looks, style, front seat comfort, trunk space, good speakers and lots of them, fun to drive(I always drove 4 cylinders with no turbo before). Cons: Stereo lacking technology and difficult to replace/upgrade(some places told me they wouldn;t even try), back seat no leg room, MPG says 21/30 I drive mostly highway and get just over 21, poor turning radius."

Best car I have ever had!

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "ride, comfort, reliability, low maintenance costs"

Cons: "requires high octane gas"

"I have put approximately 200,000 miles on this car with only one real repair. Reliability has been fantastic and the ride smooth and completely comfortable. I would and probably will own another Volvo when I finally decide to trade this one in. It is still driving and working fantastically so it looks like it may be awhile yet."

Best Car I've ever owned

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "definitely fun to drive"

Cons: "poor placement of MP3 plug in; no leg room in back"

"Hands down this is the best car I've ever owned. I typically get bored with vehicles and replace them every 3 years. Still driving the S60 and love it! The performance and handling are superb. A few things I don't like. There is NO leg room in the back seat. I don't recommend this for people with teenagers or kids about to have a growth spurt like mine did AFTER we bought the car. It no longer fits the family. I also do NOT like the placement of the plug in for the MP3 player. It's inside the center console with no room for the wire to come out. So I've chewed through 2 cords for my iphone due to having the console lid closed on it and the constant rubbing. Much as I love my heated seats, they don't get as hot as I would like either. My husband has a Durango and his seats are much more toasty on the cold days. Overall minor complaints. The car drives like a dream, is amazing on gas (I've actually done a trip where I averaged almost 34 miles/gallon) and with all the paint Volvo puts on their cars you can't see a single parking lot ding, although I guarantee its been whacked by a door or two in the last 3 years."