2007 Volvo S60

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2006 - 2009 models.

This is my 4th Volvo, its been a great car.

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, repairs are not bad, gas is good"

Cons: "steering range is not the best."

"I bought my car in 2006 at Ontario Volvo, I take my car there for all repairs. I get compliments on the car all the time. Its metallic sapphire black with tinted windows and american racing rims. I take excellent car of this vehicle, who ever gets this car will love it."

Great Ride

By on Monday, August 2, 2010

"Bought this car used/CPO at the very end of 2009. Dealer did not know it was CPO, but I managed to find that information with a little research. Bought this car as a replacement for my 1993 Honda Accord EX that I absolutely loved! Even though the Honda was 17 years old with 217K, it was hard to replace. Mileage on my 2006 S60 2.5T is good. Better than expected, I would say. Cruise set at 74 I get 32 mpg, set the cruise at 62 and I've gotten 33+. Not too bad for a 4500 lb car. If needed, the 2.5 turbo gets with the program. FAST! Comfort is great. The leather seats are soft, but thick and high quality leather. Back seat room isn't the best, but I usually have small children riding when there is someone there. Adequate room for them. Styling is fantastic! I wish I had black, but with used you get what you get, and I couldn't pass this car up for the price I paid. Silver, but still very stylish. Volvo safety is second to none. With the Winter traveling we do, I wanted a safer car than a single airbag '93 Honda. The turning radius is wide, but a small sacrifice for the rest of the car. 84,000 miles and no issues. Only thing I won't do is get the Volvo 90,000 mile service. The only difference between the 90K and 82.5K is fuel line inspection and brake line inspection...for an additional $320! I'll just have them do the 82,500 again and a la carte the line inspection. Great car!"

Amazing engineering!!

By on Sunday, February 22, 2009

"We've had our S60 for a little over a year and we love it. My wife and I were rear-ended by a pickup truck going approximately 50mph and we walked away without a scratch. The car buckled exactly the way it was designed to do. There was $20,000 of damage to the exterior and frame, but the inside of the car was impeccable. My wife's seat released exactly as it was supposed to (the Whiplash Protection Seating System). Volvo is legendary for their safety ratings and we can attest to that first-hand!!"

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, June 5, 2008

"I bought my 2006 S60 2.5T exactly a year ago and it has been a pleasure in every regard to own. I live in a big city and granted it only gets around 20 mpg in town, however, I took it on a road trip recently and got 36.3 mpg on the highway with the air conditioner going and averaging over 70 mph. It is a fine car in terms of performance as needed (passing, accelerating and so-on). I highly recommend this vehicle and do not think you will be disappointed."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "bulbs seem to burn out more than normal"

"Bought used, has been a dream to drive, no issues just maintenance, AWD works great in snow, love the power of the turbo & the comfortable interior, luxurious yet sporty feel, good sound system"