2007 Volvo S60

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

Great car

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Quiet, Great Stereo, Smooth gearbox"

Cons: "Rear leg room, The dealer's outrageous prices"

"You get everything that is expected from Volvo; Safety, Reliability, Comfort, And Sportiness. If you want a luxury car that isn't German or Japanese Volvo is in a class of their own.."

Good value

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"You get what you pay for a nice comfortable car with an affordable price. I have had some minor issues but this is my first car and it was 4 years old when I got it. 2 rear bulbs replaced and a headlight. Also, brand new rear tires went completely bald in 6 months. After replacement and alignment no issues. And the right rear brakes locked up and it had to be towed which was included under the extended warranty"

2007 Volvo s60 2.5T AWD Special Edition

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"Great car, expensive on repair. Worth every penny if you love Volvo's anonymous yet luxury style."

Great car but...

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

"Pros: Looks, style, front seat comfort, trunk space, good speakers and lots of them, fun to drive(I always drove 4 cylinders with no turbo before). Cons: Stereo lacking technology and difficult to replace/upgrade(some places told me they wouldn;t even try), back seat no leg room, MPG says 21/30 I drive mostly highway and get just over 21, poor turning radius."

would not buy again

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "quick car"

Cons: "expensiuve repairs($300 for headlight repair)"

"repairs are expensive"

Good car for the right person.

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "Drives great and handles incredibly."

Cons: "Strange issues from possibly being a dealer model."

"I have owned my Volvo for about 5 years now. I purchased the dealer model because it was a great deal on a great car - $30k for a car that normally sells closer to $40k with only 4k miles on it. My main issues with the car are mechanical. I'm not sure if I have these issues because the car was the dealer model or if I just got a lemon, but here are the following problems I've encountered: - Brakes starting clinking after a couple of months. I was told the brakes were new, but who knows. My mechanic told me there was no issue with the brakes and they were fine. - This car eats up Anti-freeze/Coolant! I never remember having to refill the anti-freeze/coolant this much in my 1998 Jeep Wrangler. I'm adding more every 2 months. - This one is weird. I park my car on the street, and some of them are more angled towards the curb than others. If I park on a particular street that angles more towards the curb and the gas tank is at 1/4 full, I have trouble starting the car. I have never had an issue like this with any car that I've owned and this is my 4th car. - My only non-mechanical issue: design. In the winter, the snow builds up on the front of the car where the dash meets the hood, which makes the wipers useless as they turn into icicles. And leaves get caught in the trunk of my car where the trunk lid meets the rear window, which turns into mulch by the time I notice. Irritating design flaws. My only other issue that I have is comfort. The seats are super comfortable, but being 5'11", even the S60 is not spacious enough for the leg room. It was fine at first, but these last couple of years have become increasingly uncomfortable for me. I think this is a great car for the right person but it turns out it's not that great for me. Maybe I just got a lemon in a long line of prize apples."

great car

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "good value"

Cons: "power passenger seat is an added option"

"very nice car, just wish I had opted for the leather"

Best Car I've ever owned

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "definitely fun to drive"

Cons: "poor placement of MP3 plug in; no leg room in back"

"Hands down this is the best car I've ever owned. I typically get bored with vehicles and replace them every 3 years. Still driving the S60 and love it! The performance and handling are superb. A few things I don't like. There is NO leg room in the back seat. I don't recommend this for people with teenagers or kids about to have a growth spurt like mine did AFTER we bought the car. It no longer fits the family. I also do NOT like the placement of the plug in for the MP3 player. It's inside the center console with no room for the wire to come out. So I've chewed through 2 cords for my iphone due to having the console lid closed on it and the constant rubbing. Much as I love my heated seats, they don't get as hot as I would like either. My husband has a Durango and his seats are much more toasty on the cold days. Overall minor complaints. The car drives like a dream, is amazing on gas (I've actually done a trip where I averaged almost 34 miles/gallon) and with all the paint Volvo puts on their cars you can't see a single parking lot ding, although I guarantee its been whacked by a door or two in the last 3 years."

I absolutely LOVE my Volvo S60!

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

"Great Looking Car... Very fun to drive... Safe, Fast and Hot!"

I love my Vovlo

By on Friday, September 30, 2011

Pros: "sharp car, very reliable, safe, fun to drive"

Cons: "not a lot of leg room in the back seat"

"i've had this car for 5yrs and it's been very good to me. I keep up with regular maintenance. Tires get changed when needed. Brakes the same. I've never had any major problems. I just had all spark plugs replaced per Volvo suggestion. It rides like the first day I bought it. I am very fastidious w/cleaning inside and out. I clean the engine every season. I clean under the seats and get in the cracks w/a toothbrush. I've been told my my Volvo mechanic that he's never seen sich a well kept car! I obviously drive a lot and I think I'm just ready for a new set of 4 walls so to speak! I'm vry attached to this car though so I just hope that whoever gets it continues the care I have so carefully kept."