2006 Volvo S60

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next

By on Monday, February 25, 2008

"I have had the vehicle since '06, it is very dependable and has almost everything I need. I am a tall guy, and the comfort on this car is perfect. Everything works like it should, has a good amount of power and handling. The Continental tires that it came with are a little too comfortable for me, do not have enough traction performance for my driving style."

Only better than the average sports sedan

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"I previously owned a S-80 and was looking for the same performance in a smaller car. The S-60 has not met those expectations, as the ride, road vibration, and turning radius are an under-performers in relation to the price. I did get a great deal on a demo, which was fully loaded, with all sport options, but without those added features, would have been much more disappointed with the cars performance. The leather seats have a luxury feel/look, and interior buttons are easy to reach, simplicity of the Volvo design."

Not cracked up to be

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Great power, poor leg room for a 6-foot man. I've had lots of trouble with the electrical system and the customer service in my area are terrible. I will never buy a Volvo again."

Bank for buck the best!

By on Friday, January 18, 2008

"Gobs of power and going to IPD for more! Adjustable suspension really works unlike some cars. The R is a stealth machine and it is unfortunate Volvo discontinued the model. Let's hope they bring it back. Two complaints; lack of subwoofer and turning radius."

amazing for what i paid

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I bough this car certified pre-owned. It had 15K miles on it. The car is pretty brand new to me. I was planning on buying a Ford, but got this car for the same price as a brand new fusion... needless to say I got way more for the money. I wish it had a littl better turning radius, bluetooth and I wish the dealership I'm with had a better service dept. (next closest dealerships are 120 + miles away.)"

Previous | 1 ... 22 23 24 | Next