2006 Volvo S60

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

Excellent in many ways

By on Thursday, August 13, 2009

"2007 S60 is excellent! I bought it used in 2008 and it was a steal. Great ride. By far the most comfortable vehicle I've ever driven. Front seats are the best on the market. Quick, stylish, fun to drive and gets 23 MPG -- even up to 30 on long highway drives."

Volvo S60

By on Thursday, December 04, 2008

"Nice car. Very reliable and the styling is great. Buy it if you want the sporty and stylish look in a good cruiser. Good pick up off the mark and very good passing power. Handling around corners is just so-so. That is, this car holds the road very well but the steering responsiveness is mediocre. If you like a sporty driving style, this car is not for you. If you want a reliable comfortable and stylish car that has a decent amount of power, you will probably like this vehicle."

Wouldn't do it again

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Comfortable car with several large flaws. Turning radius is embarrassing. I have 4 wheel drive trucks that turn and park better. The biggest bummer about this model is the engine vibration that develops at around 18k miles. The service deptarment at my dealership says it's normal and the number one complaint on these cars second to the turning radius. I bought this car for the wonderfully smooth ride but am now trading it out due to the vibration. Too bad Volvo, I used to really love you!"

Best car I have ever had!

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "ride, comfort, reliability, low maintenance costs"

Cons: "requires high octane gas"

"I have put approximately 200,000 miles on this car with only one real repair. Reliability has been fantastic and the ride smooth and completely comfortable. I would and probably will own another Volvo when I finally decide to trade this one in. It is still driving and working fantastically so it looks like it may be awhile yet."

This is my 4th Volvo, its been a great car.

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, repairs are not bad, gas is good"

Cons: "steering range is not the best."

"I bought my car in 2006 at Ontario Volvo, I take my car there for all repairs. I get compliments on the car all the time. Its metallic sapphire black with tinted windows and american racing rims. I take excellent car of this vehicle, who ever gets this car will love it."