2006 Volvo S60

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2006 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next

By on Monday, February 25, 2008

"I have had the vehicle since '06, it is very dependable and has almost everything I need. I am a tall guy, and the comfort on this car is perfect. Everything works like it should, has a good amount of power and handling. The Continental tires that it came with are a little too comfortable for me, do not have enough traction performance for my driving style."

Only better than the average sports sedan

By on Friday, February 22, 2008

"I previously owned a S-80 and was looking for the same performance in a smaller car. The S-60 has not met those expectations, as the ride, road vibration, and turning radius are an under-performers in relation to the price. I did get a great deal on a demo, which was fully loaded, with all sport options, but without those added features, would have been much more disappointed with the cars performance. The leather seats have a luxury feel/look, and interior buttons are easy to reach, simplicity of the Volvo design."

Not cracked up to be

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Great power, poor leg room for a 6-foot man. I've had lots of trouble with the electrical system and the customer service in my area are terrible. I will never buy a Volvo again."

Bank for buck the best!

By on Friday, January 18, 2008

"Gobs of power and going to IPD for more! Adjustable suspension really works unlike some cars. The R is a stealth machine and it is unfortunate Volvo discontinued the model. Let's hope they bring it back. Two complaints; lack of subwoofer and turning radius."

amazing for what i paid

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I bough this car certified pre-owned. It had 15K miles on it. The car is pretty brand new to me. I was planning on buying a Ford, but got this car for the same price as a brand new fusion... needless to say I got way more for the money. I wish it had a littl better turning radius, bluetooth and I wish the dealership I'm with had a better service dept. (next closest dealerships are 120 + miles away.)"

Excellent Car

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"I love the way it handles, has power and is an excellent ride, very smooth. I would recommend this one to anyone."

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"We bought this car at the end of July 2006 and have driven it 21k. It's too soon to judge reliability, but so far, so good. Dealer service has been exceptional. Our only complaint would be the design of the forward-pressing, fixed headrests. They force the shoulders of shorter occupants off the seats, making rides of more than 20 minutes or so extremely tiring. Adjusting the lumbar support does not help. We consulted with a chiropractor who suggested we place seat cushions behind our backs. The cushions move us forward & away from the headrests, which solves the problem. However, we shouldn't have to go to that trouble & expense on a car that cost $30k+."

By on Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"Overall, the Volvo S60 is a wonderful vehicle. Very comfortable for long rides. Leather interior is soft and fits the body contours. Stock stereo sounds great! Smooth ride, hugs the road on turns, good acceleration and stopping. Only complaint is the turning radius. Have to be very careful or end up having to make 3 point turns at intersections!"

mix of sport and luxury

By on Friday, August 17, 2007

"I've had the car for 15 months and I enjoy the refinement and the excellent mix of sportiness and luxury. It's not great at either but very good at both. It glides down the road but without the floaty feel of some luxury cars. The seats are like my leather couch at home-very comfortable."

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next