2005 Volvo S60

8.3

Based on 344 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

First car

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "little bit of turbo kick, low cost, safe, stylish"

Cons: "mpg, cost to repair"

"I love this car! I have run into very few problems, especially considering the mileage on it and neglect of care it went through before my ownership. Only negatives are high cost of parts and that the gas mileage is not very good."

excellent car, can't go wrong

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, best value"

Cons: "not the best mpg,"

"This is only my second car I've owned in my lifetime and I don't think I could be more pleased. I was going to the garage with my other car about every other month and it was starting to be a bit expensive, so I went ahead and decided to take the risk on getting another used car that's had a few years on it. I have owned this car for about a year and half now and I just enjoy it more and more everyday it seems. This car rides like it's brand new, even for being over ten years old. I never though of Volvo being the right car brand for me but the perfection and craftsmanship of this car is almost unbelievable. I have had absolutely no problems with this car. I keep it very clean which is a lot easier when you love the car. The way it handles is amazing for how old it is. I've driven both older BMW's and Audi's and to be honest the way this handles definitely beats them. And the style of this car doesn't go away, so many people ask me what year the car is and when I say it's an '03 they kind of are shocked. I can honestly recommend this car to anyone that is looking for an older BMW or Audi, this car is so much more reliable and it's a smarter move. Drive one to see for yourself."

Double take when you come past this car!

By on Monday, December 02, 2013

Pros: "Easy maintenance, doesn't burn oil, 5 seater"

Cons: "headunit spazzes sometimes"

"Honestly was never a volvo fan until i got handed the keys from my parents hands. Trust me, they have never left them since, coming from a 19 year old this should mean something. This car gives you the ease of driving on a whole new level for its generation. Great suspension, sporty saloon, leather seats with seat warmers for the winter, telescoping steering wheel, the whole 9. When properly maintained with servicing done this machine will run for a while. Ive had it for a year and it hasn't given me any troubles knock on wood. Its a great a to b driver and ideal for long trips. Granted ive ran into minor pitfalls like a cv axle boot ripping and an etm module getting clogged but other than that it has been smooth sailing. If your at a dealership unsure of what to get, try this car."

One of my favorite cars

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pros: "quick, fast responding throttle, handeling is very"

Cons: "consumes a good amount of Premium fuel!!"

"Iv had this car for quite a while now, and as far as used cars go, this one has been very low maintenence. i love the styling both inside and out. This car has saved me... If i didnt have AWD, i may not have this car after last winter!"

solid safe car. expensive to service

By on Thursday, November 07, 2013

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "expensive to service"

"Worth every penny"