2004 Volvo S60

8.3

Based on 348 Ratings for the 2001 - 2005 models.

Love this car!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "well worth the price, safe, reliable"

Cons: "lousy turning radius (that's all!)"

"This has been the most reliable car I've ever owned. The only problems I've had were little cosmetic things, everything mechanical works as good as the day I drove it off the dealer's lot. It has a great, solid feel that speaks to its safety ratings. If you take care to have it serviced as recommended, these cars really will last forever. I plan to hand mine down to one of the kids, and buy the XC90 next."

By on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

"I have had my 2004 S60 for over 3 years now. I bought the car with 43k miles in 2007. I now have 123k miles as I have a long commute to work. I have done the scheduled oil changes on time. Other than that i have only put about $250 in other maintenance. Headlights seem to go out at a high rate. But I am very happy with the value from this vehicle."

A real value!!

By on Saturday, August 28, 2010

"I have never loved a car until I had this one. My husband bought me a 2001 2.4L for $2200 with 140,000 miles on it. It has about 190K miles now. After replacing a wheel bearing, fixing some minor scratches and dents, inspection and registration and having it professionally cleaned, the total cost was about $4000, including shipping from NJ to PA. Almost needless to say, I was a little upset he spent $4000 on a car with that many miles, even if it was a Volvo. Once I saw and drove it, I fell in love, something that is almost impossible for me. It drives and performs beautifully!! It is great on gas but delivers on performance, it is reliable and "smart", especially for that year. The front seat is comfortable, though the back seat is tight. My oldest child is preschool age now and his legs are starting to reach the backs of the front seats. We are now in the process of buying a Volvo C70 wagon, because I just can't, at this point in my life, even think of not driving a Volvo. Truly a superb car. BRAVO!!!"

Nice car , but...

By on Sunday, June 13, 2010

"Bought my S60R NEW. Love adjustable chassis and power. Hate- turning radius and tire rub. They don't tell you to replace tires with Pirelli or else. Any other tire (correct/same size) will rub. My tires rubbed so much they almost blew out they were rubbed on the sidewalls down to the belts. Dealer noiced the wear on the side of the tire you cannot see. Had 3/4 life on the tread but had to throw out and buy new. Caution tire rub major issue and very dangerous."

Great car

By on Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"I bought this car used and have driven for 4 years now. Runs as well as the day i bought it. 140k miles and still feels like a young car. No issues whatsoever."

Long Lasting

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2009

"Bought my s60 2.4i with 112,000 miles, im at 160,000 now after 3 years it still runs like a champ. The only problem it ever had was a faulty fuel pump which we ended up getting a check from volvo because it was defective. So besides fuel and oil, thats all ive ever done to this car."

The best for your money.

By on Friday, September 07, 2007

"I have been driving my volvo for the last 6 years,Í sell cars and none of them drives like it.The last time i had an inspection done in my car everything looked like new,brakes still have 45% of life,transmission feels great and it keeps performing like when it was new.everything in this car is first quality,you can buy this car today and still loving it six years after.Affordable luxury,performance,styling,utylity great looking car."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I am not normally a car guy, however I test drove multiple vehicles before settling for the S60 Volvo. Well not settling, purchased. This vehicle has been reliable, quick and MPG has been fantastic up near 35mpg freeway. No complaints what so ever!"

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "great on gas"

Cons: "upgrade the entertainment unit"

"I have owned a few cars in my time and byfar this one is the best. Its comfortable,fast great on gas and did i mention fast? Its quiet yet you can still hear the engine growl when you step on the gas. if you want to get one i say you should! i have a BMW XDRIVE and to be honest i hardly drive it. this Volvo Rocks! don't believe me go drive one and see for yourself."

Great Reliable Car

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Great long lasting car"

"Love this car, Ive owned many cars (Toyota, Dodge, Ford, Mazda) and this is by far the best one. You get more for your money and they last forever with proper maintenance. Plus i get great gas mileage(32 ) Very Comfortable and smooth ride."